What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Knowing how much Cy hates Hartenstein, it would be hilarious if the Jazz picked him over Kuzma.

OTOH, it would suck because i hate him too.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Knowing how much Cy hates Hartenstein, it would be hilarious if the Jazz picked him over Kuzma.

OTOH, it would suck because i hate him too.

Jazz probably drafting him then.

I just dont see how they could.

The dude has an ugly shot and it looks like he has never stood up straight in his life.

Aran Smith: Hearing @Utah Jazz trying to move out of their picks (24 and 30) and trade for a point guard cheaper than Hill. 1 min ago – via Twitter nbadraftnet

Spencer Checketts: As I reported on Tuesday, the Jazz continue to be active in an attempt to move into the lottery tonight. Unsure who the target is. 1 min ago – via Twitter 1280Spence

As the rumours of the "draft and stash" circulate I have been nervously watching Hartenstein fall down the mock draft boards.

Please let OKC save us.

Aran Smith: Hearing @Utah Jazz trying to move out of their picks (24 and 30) and trade for a point guard cheaper than Hill. 1 min ago – via Twitter nbadraftnet

Spencer Checketts: As I reported on Tuesday, the Jazz continue to be active in an attempt to move into the lottery tonight. Unsure who the target is. 1 min ago – via Twitter 1280Spence
I guess a rookie PG in the lottery would be cheaper than Hill.

Aran Smith:

It's Malik Monk, Book it! And they probably aren't the only ones.

I guess a rookie PG in the lottery would be cheaper than Hill.

That or they're trying to trade 24 and/or 30 for Beverley or Rubio. Assuming Rubio would be more likely since Wolves have more depth at the PG position - especially if they draft another tonight.

Favs and #24 to Sac for #10... saw tweets they are open to moving back and are looking to move on from WCS. Were supposedly interested in Drummond so who knows.

Favs has more value to them because they have tons of space and can do a renegotiate and extend... someone will need to explain that to Vlade.

DC9ScxzXgAAVwee.jpg

Everyone played it pretty safe this year. We got no Oubre's this year. Fultz shoes are fugly though.