What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Because they might swap 19 for 24 and 30. The Jazz would move up 5 spots and get their pick from among the bigs in that range. That's a fair deal both ways.

Yea, there is no way i give up another 1st to move up 5 spots. This draft is deep and the difference between 19 and 24 is nothing.

If Jazz move up and trade Favors ,take a chance on ....Harry Giles to be next to Gobert

snoopy-blech.jpg

Kings just traded 10th pick to Portland. Any chances of us trading Favs(1yr remaining), Diaw(non guaranteed), OKC first for Zach Collins? Portland desperately trying to get under the cap

Kings just traded 10th pick to Portland. Any chances of us trading Favs(1yr remaining), Diaw(non guaranteed), OKC first for Zach Collins? Portland desperately trying to get under the cap

I think Favors value is super low. Look what Dwight Howard just got traded for the other day. Peanuts.

BTW I was forced to watch ESPN for the draft and that reporter Jeff Goodman guy was absolutely horrendous... Just spoiled the 10th pick selection before it even got announced on national TV. He even personally admitted that he looked up on his phone (meaning he probably got that from Woj) Plus the ridiculous interview he did on Lavar Ball. Not sure who was more rude. ESPN definitely missed him on their layoffs.

Maybe Mitchell guards PG's and Exum all the other Guards ....Jazz maybe are tired of small PG's getting big games on them