What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Give me Kuzma all day every day. I'm hoppin on Cy's train.

Guaranteed better than Jawun Evans.

You just said you have spent zero time studying this draft. Then you go and say something like that?

Come on, man.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Me with 5 min of knowledge >>>> you with weeks of preparation.

It appears that the NBA agrees with myself and my 5 min of knowledge.

Kuzma shot 32.1% from three on 3 attempts a game and 66.9% from the free throw line. He averaged 16.4 PPG and 9.3 RPG in 30.8 MPG with a usage percentage of 27%. His true shooting percentage was 56.5%

Leaf shot 46.6% from three on 2 attempts a game and 67.9% from the free throw line. He averaged 16.3 PPG and 8.2 RPG in 29.9 MPG with a usage percentage of 22%. His true shooting percentage was 66%.

While it is true that Leaf played with Ball who is a top-5 pick in this draft he is a freshman who just turned 20 literally yesterday. Kuzma is a junior about to turn 22 in July.

Leaf at #24 >>>> Kuzma at #42.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Aye

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is not even remotely close to true. Some teams will look at Leaf and think of putting him at PF and his handle is definitely better. I'd also say Giles has a better handle, Hartenstein, Jonathn Isaac when at PF, and and OBVIOUSLY Lauri and DJ Wilson...

Also Cameron Oliver doesn;t have a better handle but theres no way I'm putting Kuzma higher than him on my board.
Aye

Best part are there people are draft and local media people on twitter who laughed at the idea of Kuzma being a 1st rounder or even a top 40 player and are now gushing over him like this was unexpected.