What's new

Following potential 2017 draftees...

Mo Wagner had a great game today in U20 Euro championships. Draft Express has him all the way down to 58 in 2018 draft. Dont think there is anyway he will be that low.

Mo Wagner had a great game today in U20 Euro championships. Draft Express has him all the way down to 58 in 2018 draft. Dont think there is anyway he will be that low.

wagner plays with passion. with wilson in the nba he will have even more of a chance to showcase himself at michigan

Yes but he wasn't last year and that's the point

QUOTE=NCJazz;1462547]He is what teams are really looking for now. If he improves again like he did last year he will be first round.[/QUOTE]

I have watched a lot of Mitchell today and I am not sold on him. He is a high usage type of player and the jazz don't need a high usage player on their roster right now. I would take Kennard just because he is a better fit. I know those are dangerous words but this is not like drafting Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan. This is a mid 20s pick and things are a lot muddier.

damn son

I think they just have Tatum or Jackson at #1 on their big board, not Fultz. Aigne will look like a genius if he is right and an idiot if he is wrong (unless he gets the Lakers pick 2-5 next year, then I think it's a great deal even if Fultz is the better player than what they get this year).

I dont think it's that crazy. I think Tatum is a pretty underrated prospect. People have kind of pigeonholed him into being a high post isolation scorer and I think he is way more than that. I think you can argue that Tatum/Jackson both have more potential than Fultz partly due to the fact that big wings who can score 20+ are the most valuable players in the NBA.
I even dunked with this take.

I got totally dunked on with the Bam Adebayo stuff though. I was really negative on him and he had a good rookie season. Looks like he will be the future starting center whenever Miami figures out how to get rid of Whiteside.

Is Lauri Markannen really that much better than Tyler Lydon?

Not a huge fan of either, but just wondering. They are only 13 months apart in age, so not a huge difference. Aren't their weaknesses basically identical? It's not like Markannen is a long 6'11. His wingspan can't be much more than 7'1 at the most.
And god I dunked on myself hard with this one.