What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Kouat Noi who i've mentioned here before is going off for TCU again.

I like this kid... looks like he can be a good 2nd rd pick.

Keita Bates-Diop might be a mid first guy. Crazy how long he is. Was posting, they were trying to front, but he makes such an easy target with his length, he caught everything. Can't believe he's the 6'7" he's listed at. Looks 6'9' easy. but maybe its the insane length.

Keita Bates-Diop might be a mid first guy. Crazy how long he is. Was posting, they were trying to front, but he makes such an easy target with his length, he caught everything. Can't believe he's the 6'7" he's listed at. Looks 6'9' easy. but maybe its the insane length.

His wingspan was listed at 7'2" like 4-years back... so it's feasible he's at 7'3" now, his differential is definitely in well above avg territory by NBA standards..

He's probably like 6'8".

Impressive player tho huh? Easily one of the most polished and NBA ready in the field as far as I'm concerned..

Haven't watched as much as I'd liked to, but I watched a bit of Kevin Knox. I've heard people comparing him to Tobias Harris, but I'm not seeing it. Does he remind anyone else of Justin Jackson (UNC)? Shaky jumper, but has all the moves (pull up, step back, etc) that don't quite translate into scores. Can both stop on a dime with a great floater game but tend to settle for jumpers. Knox is obviously younger and has a better frame though.

Wanna know something that seems hard to believe judging by the current college landscape but is certainly gonna ring true in the early 2020's?

DePaul is gonna come up as a major player in recruiting one-and-done lottery type talent..

The dominoes have already begun to fall... I can name names but they are way too young for this thread (and already committed to DePaul)

If he can handle and drive like that, it changes everything. That move was KG-like.

Watched him a bunch last year in HS. he played for the #1 team in the nation and was on ESPN a handful of times..

A common theme of La Lumiere's games, which were almost all huge blowouts, was they'd play kinda serious and as the gap widened Jaren would start to kinda showcase all of his little tricks and moves and especially he'd like to shoot 3's in blowouts... so yeah he's had that sort of stuff in his repertoire.

If Jaren Jackson Jr is gonna be the crowd favorite here in this thread, i'm all for it, he'd be by-far the easiest of all the crowd favorites for me to co-sign over the years..

I'd warn not to try and marginalize the other top-tier talent in this field because youre fixated on Jaren tho.. We have a very good crop of bigs this year..

Last edited:
The best prospect from Cameroon since Joel Embiid is Henri Adiassa.. Remember that name.. he's going to school in DC.. he's already like 6'10 and stupid athletic..

Probable top big in his class..

6'5" freshman wing at Texas Tech, Zhaire Smith is the best prospect on their team ez.

He's STUPID athletic and has crazy long arms...