What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Got a friend who played overseas who was built like that kid. I always joke with him bout these type of players, 'remind me of Ike Diogu'. That kid can really pass tho and so can my friend, thats my favorite part of Childs' game, too many bigs lack that...

honestly I think a lot of bigs should play more 2v2 to develop their passing....

He's probably not gonna reach Yante Maten status, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him get looks in the league tho.
Yep. If he could shoot he'd be Maten.

I was impressed with Gary Trent Jr. on Monday.

Is he a One and Done though ?

I'd say yes.

Gary Trent is the X-factor on Duke.. totally.. If he runs hot they are at their best.. I'm certain of it...

He's not crazy athletic like his father, but he's quite savvy, it's not like he's really gonna improve on that... He's their Luke Kennard, notice his footwork is super clean already. Great demeanor too.

I think some of his early season troubles were anomalous tbh.

De'Andre Hunter who's supposed to be the 4th scorer on UVA led them today with an efficient 17...

He's obviously gonna make the NBA, this is probably early too..

ESPN had him ranked #72 and a 4-star prospect in 2016... Scout had him as the 18th best SF.... These rankings are going to look foolishly low when it's said and done.. U can take this one to the bank it's good as gold.

Add another to that SF depth at 20 and beyond I've been hyping...

Reminds me of Patrick McCaw who you may recall I was hyping here ahead of the consensus.. This kid has translatable tools..

More Knox... The good news is that he's got a competent floater game developing, enabling him to finish from 5 - 8 feet out. He's getting a bit lower on his dribble and starting to show some ability to put the ball down and drive. It would be better if he could get low and work his way to the rim. He's starting to play more physical on defense and is scrapping more for rebounds, which is good. His jumper is on-and-off, and his 3-pt percentage has been dropping as of late.

Jazz are just 1 game ahead of the Bulls and 1.5 games ahead of both Phoenix and Brooklyn. With a little work, we could get to the 7th or 8th pick.

T. Young shot 14/39 in a loss today. He's starting to look like he's got a turrible coach to let him do that.
lmfao wut?

You like Trae Young, but you don't understand that the freedom to do w/e the **** he wants is why he is so good, and now you want to criticize his coach for giving him the freedom to be great?