What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

Of course they count, i've cornered posters into turning a blind eye to the truth and repeating the same old **** once again. In these draftee's conversations i've got more flavor than your tongue is capable of tasting.

You know V for Vendetta? I'm like V and y'all are like Adam Susan wizard of oz type figures trying to cover up what happened at Larkhill..

I prefer it this way, people been doubting me all my life. I'm regaled by these types of back and forth, I bring sharp opinions to the table vs dull semantics...

if someone made a PG_AB appreciation thread and chronicled the long list of arguments i've dug my feet in the sand against 20+ naysayers and come up smelling like roses, paid me my due credit, I'd never come back.

The Hayward arguments are actually, by-far, my favorite, people wont touch that **** here with a 1000-foot pole these days, people didn't like my soon-to-be true comments about hayward so much they felt the need to get personal, because i backed them into a corner and left the feeling as if they had no other ammo to fire...

Y'all love to try and knock someone off their high horse, but i've flipped the script, excuse me for not being a victim of mob mentality.

anyone else just read blah blah blah blah?

my guys from day one didn't declare except except Mikal Bridges. He isn't even close to the Jazz range and is easily a top 7 pick.

Hachimura and tillie are going to have a killer team next year for Gonzaga.

I'll make a few predictions:

** Jazz try to trade up to grab Miles or Mikal Bridges (probably don't get traction)

** Jazz, like me, ask themselves if Jontay Porter can play next to Gobert and block out Cy's refrains that he's strictly a 5

** Jazz like Troy Brown enough to draft him at #21 if they can't move up and he's on the board

** Jazz will be tempted to draft Mitchell Robinson, though it defies convention

** Jazz try to get Isaac Bonga and Jared Vanderbilt to workout against each other, but question whether either is worth #21, ahead of guards like Melton, Thomas or Holliday.

** Jazz will have heated debates over whether they think they can develop Hamidou Diallo into a competent system player, as they like his size, length, athleticism and defensive potential.

** Jazz are willing to trade Tony Bradley, Thabo Sefalosha and their 2nd-round pick on draft day.

Last edited:
I'll make a few predictions:

** Jazz try to trade up to grab Miles or Mikal Bridges (probably don't get traction)

** Jazz, like me, ask themselves if Jontay Porter can play next to Gobert and block out Cy's refrains that he's strictly a 5

** Jazz like Troy Brown enough to draft him at #21 if they can't move up and he's on the board

** Jazz will be tempted to draft Mitchell Robinson, though it defies convention

** Jazz try to get Issac Bonga and Jared Vanderbilt to workout against each other, but question whether either is worth #21, ahead of guards like Melton, Thomas or Holliday.

** Jazz will have heated debates over whether they think they can develop Hamidou Diallo into a competent system player, as they like his size, length, athleticism and defensive potential.

** Jazz are willing to trade Tony Bradley, Thabo Sefalosha and their 2nd-round pick on draft day.
What's the point of making a prediction like "They will probably try to trade up but wont be able to"? There is no way to prove that prediction and every team probably inquires about moving up in the draft every year.

Edit: That is all of your predictions lmfao.

I wont post a big board today, but I'm almost done doing a 3 position big board. Ranking guards, wings/forwards, and bigs.

What's the point of making a prediction like "They will probably try to trade up but wont be able to"? There is no way to prove that prediction and every team probably inquires about moving up in the draft every year.

Edit: That is all of your predictions lmfao.

I'm showing what I think the Jazz's priorities and thought process is, so based on different scenarios this is what I think they're likely to do. What's the point of anyone sharing their opinion on anything, including your professed big board?

I'm showing what I think the Jazz's priorities and thought process is, so based on different scenarios this is what I think they're likely to do. What's the point of anyone sharing their opinion on anything, including your professed big board?
Well when you say "prediction" it's usually about something that will happen. Like "the Jazz will draft player x" then we can know if your prediction is wrong or right. There is no real way to tell if your predictions are right. That's all I'm saying.

75% of your predictions are obvious because they are "The Jazz will think and discuss this thing" because that's literately what they are paid to do during the draft.

Guards.png
Forwards.png
Bigs.png

*A lot of Euro guys who I dont rank because I havent watched them
* Didnt rank Simons this time because I really dont feel like I know enough about him.

Last edited:
Don't under sell the jazz interest in Omari Spellman. He would be an amazing fit next gobert.

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app
I dont think so at all. I really don't think he is a NBA player. I'm sure he will get drafted, but I dont see him sticking.

I could be wrong, but he just never impressed me. Just my opinion. It's not a super strong one either, I wouldnt be surprised if I was wrong on that.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anybody that high on T.Davis, have to explain that one for me.
DX has him going 31 in their latest 2019 mock draft, so I guess they are kind of high on him too.

He is an elite athlete, especially in the open court who has good length and is a decent shooter. He's a full year younger than Khyri Thomas (who I guess would be the most similar prospect to him) and he was a two sport athlete in college, a 3-star WR recruit.

anyone else just read blah blah blah blah?
Ignore feature ? lol this thread / forum is so dead you dont use it because you'll just click on this thread and see no updates.

Yeah, you were spot on about Barnes. ****ing fool.

Boris Diaw and Joe Johnson are really helping Utah in this playoff series. LOL you are ignorant to the entire premise as long as it fits into your ****** punchlines, what do you know about dialogue LOL. Thats where the $$$ went. Harrison Barnes scored 19ppg on a team who's owner was fined for publicly saying they were tanking, and he's 25 years old.... And Hayward left, as I predicted and said barnes would be a form of insurance for.

Last edited:
By the way, V for Vendetta sucked. A complete pseudo-intellectual movie.
BREAKING NEWS: Most movies based on books or comics suck compared to their source material and V for Vendetta certainly qualifies for that distinction, after reading and then seeing the movie you can see it's super screen-played / hollywooded up, also just the framing of the shots are all better in all of Alan Moore's comics than what you see in the film adaptations -- which he's got nothing to do with beyond selling the rights...

Alan Moore is unquestionably the greatest graphic novelist, and i'd say comic writer ever, and it's not even close. His stuff has incredible depth. far more than most of the movies you think are good, go read Providence his latest work or Promethea.. V for Vendetta is one of Moore's earliest works well before his prime, it's from the 80's, back when he was just trying to get by and sell comics, most people think it's just a movie though LOL..

Moore is an anarchist.. thats what its about.. H says what worries people about anarchy is that the biggest most powerful gangs will take over and gain power - and thats what we have now.... LOL

It's also based on the count of monte cristo which is v's favorite film, the one with Robert Donat, I love that **** too it's one of the rare exceptions where the film is nearly as good as the book, like To Kill A Mockingbird...

Last edited: