What's new

Following Potential 2018 Draftees

This is why I like forums. Much of the debate is about opinion. Except for what ya said and when you said it, thats fact. All of these quotes are from 2016... including the first mention of Jacob Evans...

Jacob Evans on Cinci is legit. 3 to take it to OT. 40+" vert 6'6" long armed wing tough defender. he can pass and is shooting like 43% from 3 on 5 attempts per.
Tony Bradley is definitely an NBA prospect and shouldn't need to take the standard UNC 4 years to get there.

I was wrong about him initially. Definitely much better prospect than I first thought, I didn't like that some services had him at 5-stars.

I'm actually rather confident he's already better than Kennedy Meeks.

there's an Al Jefferson element to his game, just watch him on offense long enough, you'll see it.

6'3" freshman PG Tony Carr at Penn State is an under the radar 4-star player. 16ppg 4.3reb, 4.3apg, 2.3 to's on 44% from 3, he's made 2 3's in 4 consecutive starts to his college career. He's been their best player.

20pts 6rebs 3ast vs Duke yesterday in a 10-pt loss.

I really like what I see from D-2 Transfer Derrick White on Colorado. 6'5" do it all wing. I think it's safe to declare him their best prospect.

I feel like UNC's Tony Bradley(6'10" 7'4" wingspan) or Creighton's Justin Patton(6'11½') might be better fits. Bradley's postgame and footwork are MUCH more fluid.

Villanova Redshirt Fr. G Donte DiVichenzo is a better prospect than Josh Hart, lemme state that emphatically. He's a much better athlete, better defensive potential.

I'd definitely take him in the 2nd this year.

Kevin Huerter's carrying Maryland to this W.

Can't even avoid posting half a dozen names when trying to claim 'first' on one particular player.

The claim here is that Cy identified him early, which I've debunked. Those other quotes are all from 2016, lol... Tony Carr... Tony Bradley would be a good fit... Donte Divicienzo worth a 2nd rd pick last draft... What am i a blind squirrel who just happened to get a nut? a broken clock thats correct twice a day?

These aren't players that I piggybacked from some draft site, these players werent anywhere to be found in their rankinhgs when i mentioned them.

Lets not forget mostly everyone here thought I was an ******* for talking bad about Trey Burke... and then what? 2 years later its the common opinion..

see none of yours count because you mention 75% of the field at one point or another.

Of course they count, i've cornered posters into turning a blind eye to the truth and repeating the same old **** once again. In these draftee's conversations i've got more flavor than your tongue is capable of tasting.

You know V for Vendetta? I'm like V and y'all are like Adam Susan wizard of oz type figures trying to cover up what happened at Larkhill..

I prefer it this way, people been doubting me all my life. I'm regaled by these types of back and forth, I bring sharp opinions to the table vs dull semantics...

if someone made a PG_AB appreciation thread and chronicled the long list of arguments i've dug my feet in the sand against 20+ naysayers and come up smelling like roses, paid me my due credit, I'd never come back.

The Hayward arguments are actually, by-far, my favorite, people wont touch that **** here with a 1000-foot pole these days, people didn't like my soon-to-be true comments about hayward so much they felt the need to get personal, because i backed them into a corner and left the feeling as if they had no other ammo to fire...

Y'all love to try and knock someone off their high horse, but i've flipped the script, excuse me for not being a victim of mob mentality.

Of course they count, i've cornered posters into turning a blind eye to the truth and repeating the same old **** once again. In these draftee's conversations i've got more flavor than your tongue is capable of tasting.

You know V for Vendetta? I'm like V and y'all are like Adam Susan wizard of oz type figures trying to cover up what happened at Larkhill..

I prefer it this way, people been doubting me all my life. I'm regaled by these types of back and forth, I bring sharp opinions to the table vs dull semantics...

if someone made a PG_AB appreciation thread and chronicled the long list of arguments i've dug my feet in the sand against 20+ naysayers and come up smelling like roses, paid me my due credit, I'd never come back.

The Hayward arguments are actually, by-far, my favorite, people wont touch that **** here with a 1000-foot pole these days, people didn't like my soon-to-be true comments about hayward so much they felt the need to get personal, because i backed them into a corner and left the feeling as if they had no other ammo to fire...

Y'all love to try and knock someone off their high horse, but i've flipped the script, excuse me for not being a victim of mob mentality.

No offense... I don’t read your posts... you know your stuff and are clearly tuned in but you post so much draft stuff I don’t know what to read or believe... if u put up a big board I’ll check it out and give you props.

Cy was the one that put Evans on my radar... that’s all I’m saying... he usually has a couple guys he really likes and has had some good calls recently.

Anywell... carry on.

The claim here is that Cy identified him early, which I've debunked. Those other quotes are all from 2016, lol... Tony Carr... Tony Bradley would be a good fit... Donte Divicienzo worth a 2nd rd pick last draft... What am i a blind squirrel who just happened to get a nut? a broken clock thats correct twice a day?

These aren't players that I piggybacked from some draft site, these players werent anywhere to be found in their rankinhgs when i mentioned them.

Lets not forget mostly everyone here thought I was an ******* for talking bad about Trey Burke... and then what? 2 years later its the common opinion..
There is an undeniable qualitative difference between simply identifying a prospect as such, and singling out a prospect as someone you want a team to pursue.

Cy is being complimented for doing the latter, and you are trying to draw an equivalency with your having done the former.

Have you created a 2025 draft thread, yet? Can't wait.

No offense... I don’t read your posts... you know your stuff and are clearly tuned in but you post so much draft stuff I don’t know what to read or believe... if u put up a big board I’ll check it out and give you props.

Cy was the one that put Evans on my radar... that’s all I’m saying... he usually has a couple guys he really likes and has had some good calls recently.

Anywell... carry on.

I posted a video of Donovan Mitchell making a three and running up to the basket and catching the ball before it hit the ground and then dunking it in the summer of 2015... I can't even find the **** on Youtube cuz there's such a deluge of Mitchell videos now, here's a broken link from sports illustrated that once had the dunk..

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/video/2015/05/09/louisville-donovan-mitchell-crazy-dunk

I definitely lead the forum in responses of "I dont read your posts" LOL... I love it.. Sit in the dark so you can act surprised. I'm posting on-topic discussion. Don't ever respond to me - see if i give a ****. I also lead the forum in recieving off-topic responses, everyone here wants to get personal with me instead of spar on topic.

You need people like me. You need people like me, so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "Thats the bad guy" - Tony Montana

I posted a video of Donovan Mitchell making a three and running up to the basket and catching the ball before it hit the ground and then dunking it in the summer of 2015... I can't even find the **** on Youtube cuz there's such a deluge of Mitchell videos now, here's a broken link from sports illustrated that once had the dunk..

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/video/2015/05/09/louisville-donovan-mitchell-crazy-dunk

I definitely lead the forum in responses of "I dont read your posts" LOL... I love it.. Sit in the dark so you can act surprised. I'm posting on-topic discussion. Don't ever respond to me - see if i give a ****. I also lead the forum in recieving off-topic responses, everyone here wants to get personal with me instead of spar on topic.

You need people like me. You need people like me, so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "Thats the bad guy" - Tony Montana

Cool keep being you... it seemed like you were upset that I didn’t acknowledge that you had mentioned Evans before... kinda thought Cy planted a flag there... but if you don’t need my responses I’m totally cool here in the dark with blinders on.

Have you created a 2025 draft thread, yet? Can't wait.

Well do you see the Woj bomb I just posted? if the one-and-done rule is gonna be done for in 2020 that affects all those threads which are currently staggered off by 1 year..

There's a canadian phenom named Mikkal Tyne in the HS class of 2024 who can play up years of competition and looks pretty good. He plays with Elijah Fisher another canadian phenom who looks better than LeBron's son in the 2023 class, thats how I've spotted him.

Cool keep being you... it seemed like you were upset that I didn’t acknowledge that you had mentioned Evans before... kinda thought Cy planted a flag there... but if you don’t need my responses I’m totally cool here in the dark with blinders on.

Upset? naw I got a Cheshire cat grin, I think its hilarious. I think it's predictable. I think I played by the JFC rules and put these threads on life-support.. I think I beat the mob mentality here mostly into submission. I think that you want to talk about me and have this conversation, about me, run for pages, because like most everyone you just care about having the last word. You and many others think this way;
famous-quotes-i-do-have-an-unfair-advantage-i-never-quit.jpg

I love arguing with people like that, their semantics are often pathetic and predictable.

I thnk y'all put this dude Cy on a pedestal and dont hold him accountable. This ******* said if he was Hayward he'd have left too LOL..

I mention ****ing Donovan Mitchell years in advance and y'all are too yellow to even acknowledge it. It's perfect, behavior you should all be proud of. Ignorance is bliss, amirite??

Back to the topic at hand. Lets re-open the Tony Carr file. He is one of the better players who could be in Utah's range and doesn't get much hype here.

How tall is he? its a good question, He might be a legit 6'4", some places have him listed at 6'5" too which would really make him interesting for Utah..

This dude plays the game with ferocity, and he's got supreme confidence, plays a strong-willed brand of ball. I think he could be a really nice fit.

He's signed with an agent too. He's definitely IN this draft..

Stats pretty much a clean 20ppg-5ast-5rebs.. 43% from 3 on 5.5 attempts per game.

He gets white hot too. there was a few games this year where he had more points than the other team for a decent chunk of the first half.

Strong build. He's a Philly kid. I always thought he looks like Marlo Stanfield from the Wire
Carr.jpg

type of kid who they could groom for a year and his trade value could actually increase, cuz he'll show flashes.

Last edited:
Cy's guy Jacob Evans. I wouldn't hate him as our pick. He'd be ahead of Royce O'Neale and could potentially be a starter at the wing.

I really want to put Mo Bamba #2 on my big board, but he worries me with his recent interviews talking about wanting to be a big who does everything.

Cy's guy Jacob Evans. I wouldn't hate him as our pick. He'd be ahead of Royce O'Neale and could potentially be a starter at the wing.

I dont think he'd be ahead of Royce at all. Royce is going to be really good next year. He'd be ahead of Jae tho.

Yeah, feel like you've got to have a limit on the number of guys you consider 'your guys'. For this draft I'd consider 'my guys' Shamet and Clark.