What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

This kid is insane.

So is this kid. He's the next Klay Thompson if his game translates. Best stroke in high school imo.

This kid is insane.

So is this kid. He's the next Klay Thompson if his game translates. Best stroke in high school imo.

McClung is gimmicky imo. Herro's legit tho, you probably right to post about him in 2020. Thats probably his timeframe.

I first saw Herro when he was like 6'1" and he was making EVERYTHING and making it look easy, even back then u could tell he was gonna be high-major.

McClung is gimmicky imo. Herro's legit tho, you probably right to post about him in 2020. Thats probably his timeframe.

I first saw Herro when he was like 6'1" and he was making EVERYTHING and making it look easy, even back then u could tell he was gonna be high-major.
Yeah, I don't know if McClung is even going to make it to the NBA. His team is fun as hell to watch and have a lot of kids that can ball the hell out. McClung is pretty good though. He's probably overrated by fans and underrated by coaches (he's only a 3 star recruit.) Georgetown doesn't have depth at the guard position and I think he'll start as a freshman. I, for one, will be rooting him on merely for the fact that he looks like Gordon Ramsey and has athleticism that's rarely seen at that high of a level.

Herro shoots smooth af, but his persona bugs me more than almost anyone I can think. The kid thinks he's hot **** and is beyond cocky. He is pretty damn good though. I wish I could shoot half as good as him when I played.

Yeah, I don't know if McClung is even going to make it to the NBA. His team is fun as hell to watch and have a lot of kids that can ball the hell out. McClung is pretty good though. He's probably overrated by fans and underrated by coaches (he's only a 3 star recruit.) Georgetown doesn't have depth at the guard position and I think he'll start as a freshman. I, for one, will be rooting him on merely for the fact that he looks like Gordon Ramsey and has athleticism that's rarely seen at that high of a level.

Herro shoots smooth af, but his persona bugs me more than almost anyone I can think. The kid thinks he's hot **** and is beyond ****y. He is pretty damn good though. I wish I could shoot half as good as him when I played.

The competition McClung plays against is questionable at-best... There's no doubt thats how he's scored all those points..

Probably not a one-and-done cuz he's really skinny.

C/o 2019 from Washington 6'9" Jaden McDaniels is a 4-star to watch. 247 says he's 65th in the composite rankings, that's not a true indicator of his talent/upside...

Brother is 6'10 and plays for SDSU. Jaden is a wing though. Wingspan/Standing reach is in elite territory..

The Ball Brothers former teammate at Chino Hills and AAU squad, 6'9" 200lb C, Onyeka Okongwu is a surefire NBA player IMO. Many services who have him ranked near the top-20 will end up bumping him up before they finalize because he's just a safe bet to be very productive.

6'11" 280lb C Kofi Cockburn remains underrated in this class. He's advanced age but a big strong kid thats a surefire pro.

4-star CG Justin Moore committed to Villanova a few days back. Great pull. The have a 6'8 sniper named Cole Swider who will be a freshman next szn, he's got a chance too.

Moore is about 6'4 and can do a bit of everything.

Tyrese Maxey announces his college choice wednesday, it's likely he reclassify to play in college next year. Boorn in November 2000 would make him one and done eligible and one of the youngest in the field. This kid is one of my favorite guards in the country, Randy Foye on steroids.

With the rumored fall of the heinous 1n done rule in 2020 expect to see the floodgates to open even further for this deluge of reclassified kids.

Joey Baker' s Reclassified so he cazn play for Duke next szn, tho hes probably gonna see a heavy dose of the bench

Charles Bassey, possibly the top recruit in this class, is on a visit to WKU....

*Cue DMX's Here we go again*

Isaiah Stewart is a NY kid whos stocks exploded of late, some are billing him as the top rebounder in the class now and he's got the best motor in the class too. Hopefully he ends up 6'9. He's not far off and has a 7'2 wingspan and excellent athletecism and defensive capabilityvery good hands too

Last edited:
Josh Christopher is gonna be a pro for sure. This class is gonna be loaded with wings.

Keep an eye on 6'6 Samuell Williamson 4star kid with 1st rd potential

Last edited: