What's new

Following Potential 2020 draftees

Nfaly Dante is a 6'10 sure handed long armed super athlete in the mold of clint capela and he's got shooting touch. If the rules change he could be a HS kid off the board in the first few picks. He's from Mali. I first saw him 2 summers back jordan brand classic when he was 6'7 and my impression was he looks like a younger robert williams and a 1st rd pick

His stock is super stable, he's got major staying power..

He's like a Jaren Jackson style athlete and build

Kira Lewis Jr's been making huge leaps up recuiting lists lately and he passes the eye test with ease.. Looks like a top 20 pick and if he could play point he's lottery bound.

Reminds me of Anfernee Simons his acceleration looks even quicker too.

DJ Carton and Mark "rocket" Watts are 2 6'3 scoring guards rated 4-Stars in the class of 2019 with a chance to blow up, especially Carton

Kai Jones is the best prospect from the Bahamas since Ayton, and will be enrolled in D. Mitchell's school next year as a prep season.

Rivals has him at 3-stars for some reason so i figure i'll point him out now. Extremely athletic about 6'9 maybe 6'10" long arms, 2-way potential.

While im hyping possible 4-stars here. Might as well bring up 6'5" sniper Lester Quinones. He's got a low release but it's pretty quick.. U can't leave him open tho, very reliable 3pt stroke.

Kai Jones is the best prospect from the Bahamas since Ayton, and will be enrolled in D. Mitchell's school next year as a prep season.

Rivals has him at 3-stars for some reason so i figure i'll point him out now. Extremely athletic about 6'9 maybe 6'10" long arms, 2-way potential.

In the likely event R.J. Hampton reclassifies up to graduate HS next year he'll likely be a top3 or 5 pick and viewed as a franchise PG in 2020. Born February 2001, that'll put him back on track to turn 20 during his rookie year.

Hands-down the #1 PG in this class. I've been hyping this kid here for years tbh. Anyone who saw the PSA Cardinals over the past years knew he had the juice.

D.J. Carton 6'2" lefty PG commits to Ohio State. He's a probable NBA player. Excellent man-to-man defender, strong kid. has exploded onto the scene in the past year.

Nico Mannion(born '01) has reclassified up a year and will be in college early enough to be eligible for this draft.

I still think he's got a decent chance to grow another inch or so btw. He' about 6'2" right now and quite athletic, and can shoot it. Bigtime programs are gonna be interested. 1st rd talent.