What's new

Following Potential 2021 Draftees

6'3" long armed Junior PG Courtney Ramey for Texas has really started out this season nicely and looks like a guy who could get drafted to me. He is built like Avery Bradley possible 2way player. Has been hot from 3.

So Jalen Johnson is in a boot.... out 2-3 weeks minimum... That means we're gonna get a better look at Jaemyn Brakefield

ya know... The Miami Heat and it's scouting/player development is still gonna be a hot topic in this thread... They're actually killing it over there in the eastern conference.

Pat Riley knows what he's doing, who woulda thunk?

Love the board and snooping around. New poster I'm from Nebraska, grew up in Logan, so I'm a jazz fan... anyway I'm also a big Utah state fan but a big Huskers fan at the same time. Yea nebrasketball has been a joke forever. Were on the up and up. What do you guys think about Dalano Banton? Just posted a triple-double the other night. Needs to work on his shooting and get stronger, but seems like he fits today's NBA.

Love the board and snooping around. New poster I'm from Nebraska, grew up in Logan, so I'm a jazz fan... anyway I'm also a big Utah state fan but a big Huskers fan at the same time. Yea nebrasketball has been a joke forever. Were on the up and up. What do you guys think about Dalano Banton? Just posted a triple-double the other night. Needs to work on his shooting and get stronger, but seems like he fits today's NBA.

I think he's legit. Obviously needs to keep adding strength but he's got solid passing instincts. I first saw him at Western Kentucky and thought he looked like he's got a chance. One of those sleepers from north of the border.

I dont think this is his year but we'll see if he keeps putting up big stats --- Obviously Nebraska has it's best recruit incomming in many years in Bryce McGowans for '21 so I'd imagine Blanton will get a really nice opporunity to showcase infront of lots of scouts.

Ben Gregg who was a '21 Gonzaga commit has graduated early and will join the #1 ranked Bulldogs this season once he clears health protocols.

he's like 6'9" maybe 6'10 and a stretch 4 type of player... who knows how much burn he could get their frontcourt is obviously stacked... definitely a player worth keeping and eye on and mentioning his eligibility tho.

Player who was a guard and went on a big growth spurt. Good shooter.

I think he's legit. Obviously needs to keep adding strength but he's got solid passing instincts. I first saw him at Western Kentucky and thought he looked like he's got a chance. One of those sleepers from north of the border.

I dont think this is his year but we'll see if he keeps putting up big stats --- Obviously Nebraska has it's best recruit incomming in many years in Bryce McGowans for '21 so I'd imagine Blanton will get a really nice opporunity to showcase infront of lots of scouts.
Wow I'm impressed with the knowledge of husker hoops and the recruiting class. McGowans is gonna be a stud no doubt, we also got Wilhelm Breidenbach 7 footer out of Mater Dai in California. Rivals150 kid, I've seen him in draft projections down the road also.
I live in Nebraska now and I've checked out Hunter Sallis a couple times, dude is a hooper no doubt, but honestly I think McGowans is just as talented if not more. Sallis is the number 1 ranked PG in the country and McGowans is more of a 2 not a PG. You think Sallis is a one and done next year? How long do you think McGowans sticks around?

how about Jalen Suggs today?!?! 7/10 from 3. He's gotta be in the conversation to go #1, if not he's gotta be close.

Outside the top tier of this draft, there are some strong 2-guards, including a sophomore from Louisville David Johnson. Here are some of his freshman highlights. He'd be a nice complement playing next to Mitchell in the backcourt. He can also play on the ball at the 1, where he's got enough size and toughness to get into the paint.

Last edited:
21-6-6 from Jaden Springer in 18 mins! IMO he's gonna be high on Utahs board.

I'm only starting to watch some of these guys, but I'm impressed with how quick and fluid Bouknight from UConn is. His speed and fluidity are comparable to Clarkson.

Last edited:
I'm only starting to watch some of these guys, but I'm impressed with how quick and fluid Bouknight from UConn is. His speed and fluidity are comparable to Clarkson.

They havent played since the 3rd and are supposed to have a showdown on national tv vs #9 creighton td... Bouknight has a knack for jumping passing lanes like Clarkson too! Clarkson at this stage was much more of a combo guard type tho where Bouknight is more like a pure sg.

that win they have over USC is a quality resume-builder for sure. Veddy interested to see what happens when their season gets back on track