What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

how in the world was UVA even ranked in the top25? whos putting these rankings together? That team cant score the ball...

ay rememeber this name this kid cant miss --- Jaylon Tyson freshman on texas he's 6'6... literally cant miss he started his career 5/5 with 3 boards a blk n a stl

Some of these rosters are abominations... Texas... like seriously these rosters r gross... Who knew BYU would b such a trendsetting trailblazer feilding teams of 25 year olds to face 18-22 year olds

well now everyones doing it..

if i was a byu fan whos been harassed bout my team having super old players id be suckin my teeth lookin at these rosters across the nation,,, now everyones doing it..

its so weird tho.... its like if u had a 16 year old son whos a d1 recruit u gotta prepare him to play vs 25 year olds freshman year, not kids his age...

thjeres an old saying about when rules turn to standards n how people react n how they twist n warp those standards around their personal wishes...

that has manifested itself in college basketball in the form of 7th year seniors or whatever the fk is gooing on these days...

truly tho its anti-competition.

people were so vehement they didnt want HS kids on their NBA teams but everyones cool n turns the cheek over 25 year old 7th year in college type super duper seniors?

yall love to talk about me speaking on young players ages... in doing so yall are part of the agism.. n yall are old so it makes sense.. what about these OLD players tho that **** is pitiful

i think it speaks on the fear of the unknown... thats why yall r cool with 27 year old college players on ur favoreite teams, but hate on the cream of the crop

u used to be able to shake a branch on a tree n someone would fall out of it vouching for the one and done rule... where are these people now? is anyone 'dying on that hill'?

its like groundhogs day! yall chide me for looking ahead we have literally the same players in college basketball just PERPETUALLY...

Brady Manek committed to Oklahoma in 2015... here we are he's gonna be playing in D1 STILL when hes turning 24... A lot of the "current news" is really reallly really old news imo

very stale...

whos ever coming up with these rules must be a kodak black fan.. It 'dont make no sense'... am i, the fan, supposed to believe the ppl enforcing these rules have the games best interest in mind?

to me these rules are in the vein of "i dont wanna take the time to come up with a real fix so instead we're gonna do a ****** blanket fix instead"

college basketball has turned into like a pickup football league with no rules where a real 'go getter' could simply go to some nightclub n try to pay the bouncers to show up n destroy everyone on gameday

tell me how thats really far off from the current state of affairs... ill wait

ay 30 points for Junior bigman DJ Burns in Winthrops opener.. Hes listed at 6'9 275lbs and hes always had that look like he;s gonna end up in the league to me. Hope he has a great season

7 foot junior bigman Dajour Dickens with a solid 12-11 1blk double doublke to start the season interested to see how hes improved

just on the strength of Patrick Baldwin Jr alone at Milwaukee the "small schools" are gonna be mega represented in this coming draft

Toumani Camara's showcase at Dayton is off to a great start with a 15-10-2ast-1stl double double,, He has some Kuzma to his game always said that back at Georgia

Now what that team needs is Elijah Weaver to step up off the bench n they will b much stronger than ppl realize.

Syracuse is gonna be glorious this year... With both Beoheims in the starting lineup they r just gonna blow lesser teams out..