What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

6'11 pf 5star freshman Moussa Diabate with 2 nice assists off the bench for Michigan early in this game... Hes a French player the action n camera will gravitate to, n he's better than you'd expect at getting downhill from the perimeter for a player with that build.

Henry Coleman III with 27 points n 7 boards in his Texas A&M debut! For the life of me I'll never understand why Coach K didnt give him more minutes at Duke. Player like this needs to be getting as many reps on offense as possible he's already very good at the sort of junkyard dog type of stuff.

If they can get Manny Obaeski who's a 6'4" scoring guard who is relevant to this thread going that team will form an identity quickly n play competitive ball.

19 -6 and 9 assists for 6'7" swingman Senior Hunter Maldonado at Wyoming! He should be one of the better seniors in the nation off to a good start.

a 4 star freshman, whos a bit of a hometown hero, to keep ur eye on thats definitely flying way under the radar is St Louis - 6'6" freshman swingman Jordan Nesbitt -- He's scored 15 and 19 to start his college career n looks to be a featured starter from day1

Last edited:
St Louis i'd expect to perform quite well this season btw, wouldnt be surprised to see them in the top25. There's more depth there than usual.

UCF has an interesting team this year, better than ud expect, that should be led by 2 of these displaced xfer type of seniors.. Former Louisville PG Darius Perry is running the show there at PG, he should put up big stats across the board..

There's also UNLV xfer bigman 6'11" Cheick Mbakwe Diong who moves very well n has his eyes on a pro career.

Eddie House's son Jaelen House 6'0 scoring PG has xferred from ASU and is now running the show for New Mexico. He started his Jr. campaign with 30pts n 6 assists. He's somewhere on the radar n deserves mention here.

Rocket Watts will debut for Mississippi State soon! They have a better/more complete team than ppl realize as well. Watts is really the player with the most to prove, n he can be the catalyst that team needs for a steady offense. The rocket watts michigan state years were so unwatchable, I for one, blame Izzo, this next run with this team will go way better.

The Watts-Iverson Molinar backcourt should be quite productive. They have DJ Jeffries(Memphis xfer, not to be confused with DJ Stewart from last years squad) now and also 5th year sr Garrison Brooks (from UNC)

They have a 6'3" freshman combo guard named Cam Carter whos a good athelete n can shoot it..

oh another xfer woth mentioning is 6'6" Donovan Williams who's more explosive than 99% of the players that'll be discussed in this thread. was stuck on Texas's bench now to UNLV and the starting lineup.

Wish this kid all the best luck this next season, he truly made an awful descsion going to texas, I wonder what smoke shaka smart blew up his behind cuz the way it all played it seems like false promises were made... He's just a Junior n needs reps on offense badly, he is far beyond qualified for the NBA if u were just looking at his open court effectiveness n also defense. Extremely athletic kid, even for NBA standards.

He's always been skinny too though. Listed at 190 rn. Continuing to strengthen up could yeild explosive results for a player like this.

He is a player a team will invest into.. 100%... The G-League exists for players like this. So in college for him its really jsut a matter of how much can he improve n how fast.

Creighton plays tonight! I really like this team! Freshman 220lb 6'7 combo forward Arthur Kaluma was smart to string his recruitment out for so long, looks like he made an excellent choice, and hit the ground running starting from day 1 n putting up 15 and 8 with 3 asts n 4 blocks...

Kaluma should have very little trouble outperforming many players who were ranked higher, he's built to stuff the statsheet especially in the situation he's landed in.

7'1" Sophomore C Ryan Kalkbrenner is going to get signed by an NBA team eventually... He runs well n has solid touch offensively n has decent shotblocking instincts n long arms.. Always a player that i felt was preposterously underrated.. His breakout season is coming, if its not this one it'll be the next one. With Kaluma there who's really tough n has a good nose for oboards seems like a situation both can thrive in..

They also have Freshman PG Ryan Nembhard, who's 6' (brother is 6'5" running point for Gonzaga) whos solid n crafty n plays smart he posted 15-10 assists in his college debut.

and there is 6'6 marksman Alex O'Connell who was sitting on Duke's bench n is now gonna get tons of 3pt attempts.. He starts his senior campaign dropping 20

Maryland also plays tonight... That team looks primed to make a deep run in the tourney IMO.. Would be a big failure if they dont.

Quddus Wahab is there n will obviously be a steadying force at C.

6'7 Jr Wing Hakim Hart is... has a chance to be worth mentioning if his offense has come along.. It's worth monitoring

Senior Eric Ayala is pretty solid IMO.. Lets see how he can perform as a senior.. He's gonna get looks..

Then there is Costa Rican CG 6'3 Ian Martinez whos a bit of a wildcard n appears to have the talent to make the league.

6'4" long armed sophomore SG Joe Bamisile on George Washington deserves mention here. He was a late rising recruit n didnt play much Freshman year at VA Tech, but started out with a 20 point game and looks good early so far vs Maryland.

He is a player whos really got good defensive tools and has some offense too can pass some. Tough east coast player. Surely if he shoots the 3 ball well there will be lots of eyes on him. It's really in his best interests to be in a team like this with more of an offensive load. Lots of these x-fers make sense for the team and the player hoping to showcase his skills. This is a better match than casual fans might realize.

do i know my **** or do i know my ****? see the last 2 pages of this thread for a thorough update/preview of things ot come this season... including fistfulls of small school gems..

The Jeremy Sochan (6'9 230lb fr. F from England) James Akinjo (6'1 SR. xfer PG), Dain Dainja (6'9 275lb C Fr.), Kendall Brown (6'8 5star forward Fr.) and Langston Love (6'4 SG Fr.) era begins for the defending national champ baylor bears tonight

Marjohn Beauchamp playing for the GLeague Ignite. Was supposed to be a top recruit but went the GLeague route instead.
They say he's 6'7 these days!(he was 6'5 for most of highschool and his coach back then was BRANDON ROY) Which means he is going to have a very very strong case for the first rd cuz hes good on offense and defense.

Jabari Smith on Auburn passes the eye test of a top5 pick to me with flying colors. He does it all! Way better prospect than Aaron Gordon was and he looks a legit 6'10

The way his frame has strengthened up in the past few years too... this kid is gonna be really strong... his game is the game nba teams want.. he can be played at SF thru C i think..

I'm all aboard the Zach Edey NPOY campaign... This kid is great... I know ppl will hate this comparison for obvious reasons but he does kinda remind me of Byron "BJ" Mullens except for 3" taller ofc.

Charles Bediako 6/7 from the field 6boards 2ast 1stl 1blk for Bama.. This 6'10 Freshman is someone ima be mentioning here constantly... and for good reason.. He has a well rounded game, very solid tools