What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Georgetown is listing Dikembe Mutoumbo's son Ryan at 7'2! He was definitely closer to 6'11 not that long ago..

Rough start for their 5 star freshman SG Aminu Muhammed

their getting smacked by Dartmouth in this first half down big

how in the world was memphis not ranked at least in the top10 in the preseason poll? must b idiots running those things... narratives rule those polls not objective analysis

Olivier Nkamhoua 6'8 232lb Jr. from Helsinki Finland Who hasnt played much first 2 seasons for Tennessee more than doubled his career high today and he's shooting 3's so far this season...

Could be something worth monitoring...

that is one of the most talented teams in all the land and he got 16FGA's today...

Tennessee is so loaded u gotta almost catch ur breath when doing the roster rundown, one player who will probably get a bit lost in the sauce, but id expect to come up bigtime in march is 6'6 SG Justin Powell whos shooting it over 50% from 3 so far

gotta say, Florida and Florida State dont look too good to me... If Florida performs it'll be because of experience..

Syracuse on the other hand... looks good... this big guy they have from the Netherlands Jesse Edwards is solid.. His wingspan HAS to be like 7'5 too...

this Syracuse team is much better at the C spot than ppl realize... Coach Beoheim is letting Frank Anselem get plenty of burn here early it seems.. That could payoff big for them late szn

Kendall Brown just missed a triple double! 6/7 from the floor made his only 3, 9 boards (3 offensive) 10 assists 2 stl 2 block and of course as in pretty much all Kendall Brown games a highlight dunk

It's still strange to me that he wasnt seen as a 1st rder in the preseason mocks... In a world where Aaron Gordon gets that kind of deal from Denver, Kendall Brown is a 1st rd pick.. cmon now..

Duke guard Michael Savarino, grandson of coach Mike Krzyzewski, and star freshman Paolo Banchero face DWI-related charges after Savarino's arrest early Sunday morning.

According to court records Savarino, 20, was arrested on DWI charges and Banchero, 19, was charged with aiding and abetting DWI.

6'9 195lb Jr. Max Agbonkpolo for USC is an interesting swiss army knife type of wing, he's sorta got some Jared Jeffries type qualities, whos been placed into a much bigger role this year. Obviously any team that loses Evan Mobley is going to be in a deeply diminished state, Max can dribble and pass and he's good ont he break, interested to see how many opportunities he gets in those situations.

There's also the Boogie Ellis trying to get it going finally in College thing going on there.

Agbonkpolo is REALLY GOOD at jumping the passing lanes defensively and starting the break wiuth either a long pass or on the dribble, and he's 6'9

Last edited:
USC is down early righjt now to Florida Gulf Coast, they have Senior 6'11 bigman Kevin Samuels who was at TCU for 3 years. He will find his way into the gleague n on sl rosters.

Normally im against the lowering of standards, but its nice to see how standards have been lowered for some of these fringe types of players, because NBA teams have avenues like the gleague and the summer league to function sort of like academies--- We will see fewer and fewer stories like Christian Wood's draft day debacle

This Villanova seems fatally flawed to me... The Dylan Painter xfer out is gonna come back to bite them bigtime this year... Team is too small upfront... Njoku and Cosby-Roundtree see too much time on th ebench semes like to me n they suffer for it.

good to see boogie ellis hititng his 3's... I swear hes a better shooter than he showed at memphis first 2 years and this USC team needs shooting bad

Purdue is really good.. are there really 5 teams in the nation better than them??? The 6'10 255 lb Senior Bigman Trevion Williams they have ocming off the bench always manages to do something that catches my eye when i watch them. He's definitely a really good passer. He'd pretty obviously put up 20-10 on a smaller team in a larger role..

Purdue is built to smash smaller teams/schools.. Hard for me to imagine this team losing to anyone other than one loaded with pro prospects as well..

I dont believe Bama's listing ofCanadian Freshmman Charles Bediako at 7' btw.He's prolly more like 6'10 and some change. Excellent player tho, he is built for new age ball.

His archetype fits todays "4/5 tweener" much more so than a Derrick Favors/Tony Bradley type.