What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Christian Koloko is on the warpath the start of this season... Arizona being one of the elite teams from the west coast is back in full effect this year IMHO... They must be in the top25 next update, and surely they should be higher than wherever they land..

Christian Brown is at Tennessee State these days, that should be interesting.. good luck to him hope hes been working ont hat shooting.. strong 6'6 wing player built like jae crowderm hes a glue guy n plus defender

texas a&m is tough as nails!!! even with a ton of sophomores doing the heavy lifting.. This is just 10x a more appropriate setting for Henry Coleman to do his thing too.. Impressive as a team..

Boston College - Rhode Island, St Johns - IU, NC State - OK State should b really good. Those teams seem to be in better form than the last handful of years

Ive been saying 6'6 Andre Jackson at UConn was kind of absurdly underrated all along, for him to been outside of the top50 Is simply a huge miss/stain by the services, n its gonna come true.. He's a plus athelete and a two way player too..

He has the tools to become very relevant to this thread if he keeps shooting it like this first half

D'Shawn Shwartz 6'7 forward who cna do a bit of everything has surfaced at George Mason and he's doing his 5th year there and is shooting 47% from 3 to start the season. He's capable.

the Mitchell twins (6'9 forwards) thoroughly outperforming the Langford brothers (6'2PG 6'4 SG) in this first half, Rhode Island v Boston College.. Mahkel has 6 blocks and the 2nd half just started..

Max Christie at MSU could be one of those SG's who moves up 1st rd boards late in the process. He can shoot it so he fits the profile of SG's who rise late like that.

Max Christie just has this professional air about him like somehow in some capacity he's gonna play 10 years in the NBA. Dead eye shooter too.

D'Shawn Schwartz and Georg eMason pulled it off! and i just posted the other day about how Maryland looks bad given their peices..

Emmanuel Akot who played at Wasatch is now a Senior at Boise state and he's been playing great, and they list him at 6'8. Relevant to this thread for sure. They should be fun to watch.

I hope the other canadian wing they have Abu Kigab who's been x-ferring around for years can put it together too.

PJ Hall is gonna be one of the most consistent yet slept on Sophomores in the nation,. I can already tell. 22pts 8rebs 2ast 3blks 3/5 from 3 for Clemson.. He'll have much more hype come szn end.

Emoni Bates looking much more like the next Khris Middleton than the next KD to me... I saw KD play in college a lot, Bates is good but he's not really on that level, he's not really even all that close..

Ghastly first half for Banchero on Duke. 1/8 from the field.. They were up big n just let Layfayette back in it bigtime..

ya know Trevor Keels is gonna cruise into the top20 picks for Duke but he's been so good.. Is that level of play really sustainable? That team needs Mark Williams to play like this everynight and he'll cover a lot of warts

Is Mark Williams gonna steal the show at Duke this year? This first half is what that'd look like im pretty sure...

That was a brutal beatdown Nova just put on all of Tennesse's ballyhoo'd prospects and a good example of why Kennedy Chandler was "
the highest rated PG in this class" but isnt on mock drafts