What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Let Trey Patterson play!!! Now i see what the plan is.. Trey Patterson mustve added like 30lbs from a few seasons ago... He is still listed as a Freshman despite playing in the tournament last year.

oh ok Njoku had a concussion and missed 5 weeks of practice... and Poor Bryan Antoine is still a few weeks away from returning from Knee injury... I was completely shocked when I saw he's still a Sophomore, but i mean this kid has just had injury after injury after injury..

I feel like Keon Ambrose Hylton should get more minutes n play a bigger role for Bama... they r losing to the Jay Jay Chandler (5th year senior) led South Alabama Jaguars rn.

For all the stars on Memphis, surely if they push deep into the tourney, the unsung hero will be Lester Quinones.. It stands to reason with Bates around n Duren in the paint he should get clean looks all year, n he can really shoot it..

I'll be a bit disappointed if he doesnt work his way into draft relevancy by szn end, really hoping we're not talking bout him senior year.

Virginia just sucks, this team is a shell of its former self.... The false things said about UVA teams of years past, that they have no offense, seems to be the case... They seem to have put all their eggs into the Reece Beekman basket n things aint turning out right..

really ugly 1st half for Bama's 5star PG's Quinerly n Davison... the athletecism n size of Jay Jay Chandler is bothering them

the hype is real with Josh Minott off the bench for Memphis tho.. He already has a posterizing dunk this season on a putback dunk that ud see usually just at the NBA level.. this is a 6'8 kid with PG skills..

when u really look at Minott's game closely u'll find he doesnt really belong here at the college level n this is just a primer year for his pro career.. there's really not many "if's" involved..

Michigan - Seton Hall on fs1 rn is a clash of the titans.. Seton Hall's team looks like it lives in the weight room.. IDK if there's a team in the nation that can match them on raw power across the board.. Should be an interesting test for the skill players on Michigan..

Specifically Diabate, can he get in the cracks of this defense or is he just gonna get shoved around?

2 french bigs in this game... Yetna the PF for the Pirates is a Grad x-fer for USF he had a knee injury, seems to be in good form..

Upset Alert- UNC struggling to... In state rival ? College of Charleston :) Turnovers and missed 3's plague this first half for UNC... They need Dawson Garcia to wake up..

Minott seems to understand that he doesnt need to force anything and can just take a few shots make a few defensive plays n cruise to the 1st rd.. Which is a good sign..

He is upper echelon in this draft athlete... Him throwing down those kinds of dunks in the Memphis Uniform has some shades of Rodney Carney, Minott is much better player/skillset tho and an inch taller. just comparing their explosiveness.

BYU absolutely thrashing #12 Oregon at the Phil Knight classic.. This is why I mentioned Barcello here earlier he's destroying DeVion Harmon in this matchup..

the 6'6" 254lb freshman BYU has Foussini Traore from Mali looks pretty good too! Like hes gonna stuff the statsheets.

Seton Hall did it! Upset Michigan the day they annouce Juwan Howards big extension.. Dickenson is impossible to slowdown at this level cuz of his size and footwork but everyone else on Michigan got weighed down by the Seton Hall defense.

Huge shout outs to the Pirates bench, they really pulled this off.. That experience..

Kadary Richmond with a notable 0-2 0pt performance! Im serious too. Do you know how difficult it is to shut down Caleb Houstan like that? A Stock riser for sure.

This is actually gonna be Bryce Aikens 6th year in college... HAHAHA.. It's kinda funny yall chide me over looking ahead.. Dont you see some players get stuck in perpetuity here in the amatuer ranks?

Anyways Aiken isnt relavant to this thread but he's gonna be one of the reasons why Seton Hall is decent this year.

Creighton needs to be in the top25... That is the type of team that if you dont show up to play well you get blown out..

6'4 Senior Tyson Jolly is at Iona college now and off to a hot start to the season being a featured player, he can do a bit of everything n is worth mentioning here will draw attention to that smaller school.