What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

Ay I suspect this 6'10 bigman for Illinois COLEMAN HAWKINS is going to gain quite a bit of momentum as this season goes on.. He looks solid

The Illini also landed Brandin Podziemski a 6'5" SG who can shoot the lights out, he's not relevnt to this years thread but could be in the future ones\

5/5 in the first half 8 boards 2 assists 5 blocks for Christian Koloko.... Arizona is bigger than most NBA teams, if they can get anywhere close to this kind of production from Koloko and Tubelis they are simply going to maul opponents..

Koloko has a 7'6" wingspan n he gets off the floor quickly so obviously any progress will take his stock a long way...

Louisville lost to Furman?!? How does Dre Davis play 19 minutes of basketball n grab 1 rebound... Im mystified.. Baaaad look for them wow

7-foot 250lb canadian freshman Javonte Brown (aka Javonte Brown-Furgeson)on Texas A&M is a player to watch too.. They r playinv a crazy double ot game rn.

He actually played 2 games for UConn last year, 5 minutes total, then got covid, x-ferred to A&M and he was granted his eligibility

this is a player if u just look at him, he has the look of an NBA player for sure. Sort of like Damian Jones.

6'7 Sophomore wing William Jeffress at Pittsburgh has an interesting profile for the NBA, he MUST improve his shooting tho or its not even worht discussing.

Big stong kid tho built like what NBA teams are looking for. Pretty sure he's gonna grab lots of boards this year.

Bryce McGowans has 25 points on 12 shots right now.. Completely absurd this player wasnt in everyones 1st rd in their preseason mocks.. what were they looking at to rule him out? i wanna know...

This big guy on Nebraskas bench doesnt look halfbad.... Eduardo Andre listed at 6'11 236lbs from London and a freshman even tho he played garbage time in 20 games last year..... Ima just mention him here, got a feeling he is gonna have a good season..

I figured the big i'd be checking in on them would be willheim breidenbach whos a 6'10 forward who can handle n shoot it..

they also have 7 footer Oleg Kojenets who needs some polish but has good tools..

Very impressed with this roster Fred Hoiberg has there..

PJ Hall with 22 points on 3/4 from downtown for Clemson! they list him at 6'10. Hes strong and explosive and with Aamir Siims gone will have plenty of opportunity.

If a player like Jericho Simms can get drafted after 4 kinda meh yuears at Texas this players chances are seemingly live.

RJ Davis just completely saved UNC from disaster... This game though leaves me witth the feeling that UNC's defense is actually horrible..

another pair of brothers primed to put on a good show this season are Demar Langford Jr and Mahki Ashton-Langford at BC

Mahki was actually the higher rated recruit Demar the late bloomer n Mahki is a Sr Demar is starting his Sophomore year, it seems he might be in for a big season.

Mahki is more of an open court n defensive type of player.

in 21 mins played Damion Collins goes 7/8 from the field, with the only miss coming from 3pt range, 2 oboard 6 total 3ast 1 stl and 4 blocks

its crazy u see him projected barely in the first round by some... he's gotta be closer to the lottery or at least firmly inside the top20... no?

Larry Nance Jr's younger brother Pete Nance who's a 6'10 Forward for Northwestern is off to a hot start to his senior campaign

22-10-4assists in hsi second game this year.. in 22 minutes! HE's got the greenlight for sure.

Ole Miss has an interesting pair of Sophomores relevant to this in 6'8" Jaemyn Brakefield and 6'4 guard Matthew Murrell

this is undoubtedly the season of the super senior... i think thats hilarious, certainly its something that wont be stated over broadcasts, it's undeniably true.