What's new

Following Potential 2022 Draftees

The player really to watch on Cuse is Nova xfer Cole Swider he was stuck on Nova's bench for who knows what reason, n heas a dead eye NBA level shooter n 6'9

Girard should have his best year in college. Syracuse should have its best floor spacing n 3pt shooting like ever with this team...

For Syracuse not to be in the top25 at the start of the year is a complete joke that team is LOADED... they would legit smack some of the top25 teams by 20

Benny Williams is far n away the most talented player on Syracuse n he'll be used like a trump card off the bench for Beoheim it seems..

Frank Anselem isnt going to be relevant to this years thread but he's an interesting C prospect that moves well

there's actually so many wildcards on that cuse roster... this 6'11" bigman from the netherlands who their starting at C, Junior Jesse Edwards... Im interested to see what he can do..

Bryce McGowans drops 25 and 6 in his Nebraska debut!

and Alonzo Verge Jr, whos one of these purgatory fringe covid extra year xfers, with 26-13 and 5 assists....

that team is gonna be WAYYY more interesting than all the recent nebraska teams

Verge's presence there takes them to another level...

Absolute dud of a performance from Ben Mathurin to start 2-13 from the field... Arizona is one of the teams like syracuse thats extremely deep

Mathurin will get a majority of the attention but rly there's lots of stuff going on..

Christian Koloko 7 foot junior bigman from Cameroon starts the season with 5 blocks n 2 steals 3/4 shooting... hes worth keeping an eye on..

Dalen Terry tho at 6'7" should be primed for a breakout season... He really looks the part of an NBA player... 11pts 3boards 7 assists 2 stls 2 blks... I'd say he's a Jazz type of player...

Adema Bal is a 6'7 freshman from france, he got minutes first game thats a good sign hope to see more from him.. Zona has taken the international approach to recruiting n they have gems up their sleeve...

Oumar Ballo is displaced from Gonzaga he;s at Zona now, grabbed 9 boards n went 6/6 from the stripe in 10 mins..

Then of course there's Azuolas Tubelis 6'11 250lb sophomore starts the szn with 13pts 5 boards 4 assists 2 stls...

ay Alex Barcello at BYU is worth mentioning here. They should just let him run the show, hand the keys over, n see what happens. Always thought he was a solid player.. He reminds me a bit of Kevin Pangos who i used to wonder if he'd make the NBA and now in the year 2021 he has...

it would be some wicked twist of fate if alex barcello ended up becoming a better nba player than marvin bagley, as far fetched as that might seem alex seems to be gaining some ground on his old teammate xD

Keegan Murray scored 22 of his career high 24 points in the first half for Iowa... This kid is gonna have a MAJOR breakout.. 5 blocks too..

potential lotto pick HArrison Ingram with 16-7-1ast in his Stanford debut.. I expect big things from this player in particular, he's built to deliver on those expectations thats why.. plays the game the right way..

Samuell Williamson with 14 and 14 off the bench for Louisville.. I really have my mind made up that he is way underrated n primed for a breakout, I just dont see why not

He's added like a crazy amount of strength in the past few years..

I'm conviced too that he's a better shooter than we're seeing n he's been told to play tough because it'll ready him for th enext level better.

Aidan Igiehon, 6'10 bigman from Dublin Ireland has landed at Grand Canyon University.. Interested to see what he can do over there. Mobile big.

Arizona St has an exceptionally talented frontcourt with Marcus Bagley and a motley crue of ex top recruit rejects

They also have the best canadian freshman big in the nation in Enoch Boyake off the bench , who was a big recruiting coup for them..

Luther Muhammed former 5star georgetown recruit is there playing SG, we'll see how that goes he;s got the greenliight...

Allonzo Gaffney is there though!!! A Player I've always thought was good. after an illfated freshman year at Ohio St. and a trip to Northwest florida state college.. I hope he balls tf out... Seems like a good landing spot for him to be super efficient around a bunch of chuckers...

6'8 f Julian Champagnie on St Johns with a solid start 20pts, he should be able to put up 20 a night n he's definitely in draft consideration territiory..

Posh Alexander is a super explosive 5'11" PG they have he put up a great statline to start the szn... The Johnnies have a decent squad this year.

ya know watching college basketball is like watching 5 star bigmens status get destroyed... very few make it thru... I hate that.. It shouldnt b that way.

the rise of the gleague tho has really lessened the blow, though not in the minds of the draftwatching public.

moussa cisse got chewed up n spit out by the newest 5 star factoryu in penny hardaways memphis. he's landed at OK state.. 17 points 9 rebounds 1ast 1strl 2 blks in 18 mins on 7/8 from the field..

i hope he lays waste to all opponents... he got a bad deal.. talented player too.. obviously talented, very obvious..

ay Dylan Painter 6'10 senior bigman at Delaware who xferred from Villanova is worth mentioning here too. If u didnt feel old already get this -- he plays with Jameer Nelson Jr

Caleb Houstan looks like a top5 pick to me... The mocks n projections you see of him in more of the 6-12 range dont do him justice IMO.. his skillset is suited for the NBA game... I've always thought he reminded me of Harrison Barnes, who I think is a pretty good player