What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

U guys want a sleeper?

Joe Wieskamp 6'6" Freshman marksman at Iowa. Lights out shooter. I was able to sound the alarm on Huerter here way early and I feel this kid is a pro for sure too in a similar way. He's way under the radar at this point, he's an in-state kid. 4-star recruit.

Not just a catch-and-shoot player, he can put it on the floor. It looks like Iowa is gonna get him volume attempts (as they should).

If you're just talking about body comparison, Zion is like Anthony Mason from the Knicks, a 6'7", jacked, wide-body point forward. Williamson is more explosive though.

Last edited:
Lmao at thinking Bron is only 250. Lopo is baaad

When LeBron was 18 or 19 like Zion is now, he was actually 240: http://www.nbadraft.net/players/lebron-james

If Zion develops, I'm fine comparing him to whoever. However, 1 game into his college career I find it stupid to compare a kid to a top 5 all time player just because he's athletic while being big. Zion is 6'7" 285 at the same age when LeBron was 6'8" 240-250. LeBron plays like a PG whereas Zion plays like a big who can run. They are built differently. There really is no comparison now just fans and media trying to get attention by hyping.

Last edited:
U guys want a sleeper?

Joe Wieskamp 6'6" Freshman marksman at Iowa. Lights out shooter. I was able to sound the alarm on Huerter here way early and I feel this kid is a pro for sure too in a similar way. He's way under the radar at this point, he's an in-state kid. 4-star recruit.

Not just a catch-and-shoot player, he can put it on the floor. It looks like Iowa is gonna get him volume attempts (as they should).

This kid looks like a starter in the NBA. He could be a gem. He looks better than Hood and more athletic. How's his defense?

If you're just talking about body comparison, Zion is like Anthony Mason from the Knicks, a 6'7", jacked, wide-body point forward. Williamson is more explosive though.

Fantastic comparison. Mason ran the point at time. He was so big. Good comp

When LeBron was 18 or 19 like Zion is now, he was actually 240: http://www.nbadraft.net/players/lebron-james

If Zion develops, I'm fine comparing him to whoever. However, 1 game into his college career I find it stupid to compare a kid to a top 5 all time player just because he's athletic while being big. Zion is 6'7" 285 at the same age when LeBron was 6'8" 240-250. LeBron plays like a PG whereas Zion plays like a big who can run. They are built differently. There really is no comparison now just fans and media trying to get attention by hyping.

The thing is, it's not hype. There has never been anyone as athletic as Zion at his(massive) size. I'd say Barkley comes closest but even he didn't have the monstrous vertical that Zion has. Zion is a combination of Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Lebron James and Shaq. How's that for hype?

U guys want a sleeper?

Ill take that wager. Best case he G league after 4 years of college. Iowa best pro prospect is Tyler Cook. Stop with the told us about Huerter. He was Mr.Basketball in New York and I knew he could play before he stepped on court at maryland.my best friend is a terp so I was well aware of him. Kid in Iowa is going be a 4 year college player. If make a wager with you

I think you're arguing two different things. You're saying Zion's all around basketball skills for his size cannot compare with Lebron. Everyone else is just comparing the raw athleticism.

I think you're arguing two different things. You're saying Zion's all around basketball skills for his size cannot compare with Lebron. Everyone else is just comparing the raw athleticism.
We tried to explain that to him but he just put his head in the sand.

Didn't Coach K say Zion is the most unique athlete he's ever coached? He also broke Duke's record for max vertical leap during training camp. He's obviously a generational athlete; I totally get why people are comparing his physical traits to Lebron's.

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

Man, Naz Reid of LSU looks very talented. Dude has an offensive game like KAT. He hit a Trae Young range 3 as well.