What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

Zion Williamson. Dang all I can say after watching Duke made the Wildcats look like the kitty cats. I never seen him in organized game before but the Hype is Real.
Still not sold on Barrett. He bullied his way to the basket and not sure if he can do that against NBA players. Cam Reddish is totally under looked at just because those 2 in front of him but Cam id seriously look at before Barrett.
Keldon Johnson going be a better pro then his college game projects. The fire and bustle with that kid. I love seeing guys with huge hearts ball out.
White. I couldn't believe that Coach K has couple international players on his roster.
how long till Homey tells us the Starz need pick him up. He looks like a gleague player
David Robinson in the house watching some future NBA all stars.

Dean Wade of K State pay attention too. Possible early 2nd late first pick depending how he plays this year. He screams Jazz player. For one let's get the obvious out the window he is white. His game is made for Jazz since he been playing Under Bruce Weber who teaches his players to move without the ball and good passing. He a stretch 4 . Better athlete then he is given credit for.

Dean Wade of K State pay attention too. Possible early 2nd late first pick depending how he plays this year. He screams Jazz player. For one let's get the obvious out the window he is white. His game is made for Jazz since he been playing Under Bruce Weber who teaches his players to move without the ball and good passing. He a stretch 4 . Better athlete then he is given credit for.
Dean Wade has one of the prettiest shooting strokes in CBB. K-state has a couple other 2nd round prospects. Barry Brown and Xavier Sneed. And Mawien could be a darkhorse if he takes a leap.

Zion looks awesome, but it is absolutely crazy to compare anybody to LeBron James. Yes, Zion is agile and can do stuff as a bigger guy. But LeBron was the fastest end to end player in the league for over a decade. Literally LBJ does everything. Outside of 3 point shooting, LeBron was a top 5 player in pretty much every other attribute. We won't ever see a LeBron again.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Zion looks awesome, but it is absolutely crazy to compare anybody to LeBron James. Yes, Zion is agile and can do stuff as a bigger guy. But LeBron was the fastest end to end player in the league for over a decade. Literally LBJ does everything. Outside of 3 point shooting, LeBron was a top 5 player in pretty much every other attribute. We won't ever see a LeBron again.

Yeah it's hype, but some good basketball minds see the comparison too. He has Lebron-like athleticism. And he is pretty damn fast. And he jumps higher than Lebron. And he's bigger. He's Charles Barkley-freaky, only bigger.

It's fair to compare Zion to Lebron. Comparisons don't mean they are the exact same quality of player, it just means they have comparable traits.

Barkley was a short fat ***. Zion is as closely built to Lebron James as anyone ever.

I hate name calling, but damn you are an idiot Cy. Nobody is LeBron especially after 1 college game.

Barkley was 6'6" 255 in his prime. He was an athletic beast. Zion is a little taller and a little heavier, but they will be more similar than LeBron and Zion.

I will show videos later.

It's fair to compare Zion to Lebron. Comparisons don't mean they are the exact same quality of player, it just means they have comparable traits.

Barkley was a short fat ***. Zion is as closely built to Lebron James as anyone ever.

I just hope he tightens up a bit... rather than going the Shaq route. I was prepared to be disappointed by him and was just wowed. It's only crazy to compare guys to great until it turns out they are great.

They are both so explosive and smooth at sizes that should not be able to move like that.

This is Barkley in college before powerful hammer dunks were made cool by guys like him, Kemp, Nique, etc. Zion will be Barkley. If he is lucky....

Physically the comp is okay... Lebron is likely one of the smartest basketball players ever... that's where it breaks down. I'm here for irrational hot draft takes.

Does anyone know who the first to mention Zion was?

I hate name calling, but damn you are an idiot Cy. Nobody is LeBron especially after 1 college game.

Barkley was 6'6" 255 in his prime. He was an athletic beast. Zion is a little taller and a little heavier, but they will be more similar than LeBron and Zion.

I will show videos later.

that's a fine comp, but Barkley was closer to 6'4" I believe... I don't care about his listed height... that was before DX was invented.