What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

That was a hell of a win. Duke goes down getting swatted to smithereens. No Killian Tillie, no problem.

Til Lou King touches down at Oregon, Zags got the best frontcourt in the nation.

The x-fer Brandon Clarke, what he just did is good enough to get him into that 2nd rd if he keeps its going. He actually reminds me of Bolomboy but not a tweener, a pure PF, and he's better/LESS MECHANICAL 6'8.

LaGerald Vick has been UNCONSCIOUS for several games now.. It's really something, it's NBA JAM on Fire territory.

His 3pt shooting is like... here lemme just put the numbers on the screen for you, they speak forthemselves.

He's 18 for 27 from 3 so far this season!!!!!!

I believe they are the best team in the country. They have the best roster.

Zion plays like a big wing. He does have some dribble moves. He's not Lebron, but he'll be able to play and score off the dribble some.

So what's the story on Josh Jackson in Phoenix? Coming into the 2017 draft, I thought he was likely to become the best player in that draft. He has prototypical measurables and skills for a wing. So what's going on?

Is it that he was drafted onto a team that's been tanking and has been trying to lose? Is that breaking his will or something?

So what's the story on Josh Jackson in Phoenix? Coming into the 2017 draft, I thought he was likely to become the best player in that draft. He has prototypical measurables and skills for a wing. So what's going on?

Is it that he was drafted onto a team that's been tanking and has been trying to lose? Is that breaking his will or something?
He cant shoot

pgab was hyping him up like no other too. . In fact I remember him hyping Chriss and Bender too.lmao

We’ll be in the lottery, so should be able to get someone decent
that's impossible. I was told by so many around here that they were a 2 seed, 3 seed at worst. I said they were 6th seed at best and could be lottery team and people.called me a hater and called me other previous posters. Or accused me of having multiple accounts all because i kept it real. Told people Mitchell would have sophomore slump but many around here thought he be an all star. Mitchell needs to work on his point guard skills. I expect him to be an all-star by his 4th year in the league. That's reasonable.

I believe this whole stretch-4 or new age 4 or whatever you want to call it, has damaged Jackson's trajectory, because somewhere along the way wide-eyed scouts/execs thought that was him. Some sort of Shawn Marion type of thing...

IMHO he should've been groomed and focused this entire damn time, to play SG as a lockdown defender, he's easily got the quickness... I always felt this way and still do..... But obviously, there's no way that PHX selects him with that pick to play SG... So i see it as a square piece for a round hole.

and tbh to a lesser extent I think RJ Barrett is this way too. To me his greatest matchup advantage is at the 2. I like to play as big as possible tho, I think in the NBA u can mix and match and make it work if you've got the right eye for talent.. And its the same thing with RJ for me, the very first time I saw him play he was known as Rowan Barrett Jr, not RJ and I thought "Shooting Guard".... I get that skillsets and multi-positon **** saves roster spots and can add up so players want to be showcased that way... For Jackson it's like they put too much food on his plate...

He should've been given a smaller role to master, rather than asked to be a jack of all trades.. With a kid like that too confidence is a REALLY big deal, he'd have probably masterd that role and it'd spill over into all the other ****, Instead they have him sitting there playing (or i should say not playing...) like this... it's awful.

Last edited:
Oh also if y'all are really desperate for shooting. Ky Bowman on Boston College might be a good fit. He dropped 38 the other night. This kid will make open 3's at a really high rate....

Nassir Little's stock is eroding a bit btw. He's no longer top-5, more like late lotto. We'll see where it goes from here.

His shooting is gonna cost him.

Coby White tho, that kid's stock goes up every game I watch him.

White's upside is into the teens in this draft imo. all these short PG's bode well for his stock.

Coby White / D. Mitchell is a viable double-combo guard look IMO. No question. White plays very fast too, he'd be a bit of a pace-setter for the offense..

Last edited:
Where do you find the time to watch so much basketball?
I don't watch it all in real-time. The increased availability of replay's is nice, also cuts the time of the broadcast down significantly if you skip thru commercials, even just slicing off the halftime break makes a big difference, and ofc when u watch games at the rate I do, the cutting away of fluff like that adds up significantly.

Also I watch a considerable amount of broadcast MUTED with music playing in the background..Ill usually have amovie on as well, but some movies I watch over and over and over in the background because I'm still sifting thru details.. These 2 factors above are crucial components. I never get bored, always seems fresh to me.

there's many other factors though. I'm Semi-Retired. My batteries seem to recharge quicker than most, I operate at high capacity on very little sleep.. I keep this sort of attitude from day-to-day.
agents-teven-i-do-have-an-unfair-advantage-over-you-12293233.png

Plus I have a nice setup with a whole lot of screens. I've got 7 in the room right now.. I am able to use subtitles to pay attention to everything in a way that people say "OMG my mind would melt" but to me it's kinda natural and I can do it for very long periods of time extended(to the point where I forget to eat..)..
wallpaper-446447.jpg

But honestly I'm like a grand-wizard of multi-tasking...I've been blessed with some truly excellent spatial awareness, I have a good clock in my head like a PG with the shotclock, for navigating thru tons of broadcasts/tasks all at once. plus the avg joe peaks out at around 350 words per minute (most waaaay below that) reading, I'm capable of almost doubling that, which helps with my tracking of subtittes.

Also I just do a ton of due-diligence, the only news I really follow closely these days is basketball related news.. To me by the time the season actually rolls around I've got so many things I wanna check in on, it's great.

It's not just like i do it for entertainment (though I would totally...) I'm doing research... Looking for 'actionable information'.. I treat it like i'm searching for golden nuggets...

Last edited:
  • I have multiple tv set up for gambling reasons but you can't scout a player that way. I told my buddy who sis a nuggets scout your setup and he still laughing. Says all you doing is watching highlights. To truly scout someone you have to watch them in a game setting. Catch little things like how they move without the ball and communication between players.

Pgab has a hobby. That's it. You doing it for future what now? Your not going ever have your own team or be a GM. let alone a scout. I watch a Lot of games cuz I gamble. I also played this beautiful game so I see small things the average fan doesn't and I don't think I'm some .kind of scout. I guess I could make it a hobby but I'm a bball junkie. Pgab most likely a need who was always picked last on the blacktop.