What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

If the Jazz got lottery, I definitely would not want to draft a PG. The Jazz need to sign a veteran, not get a young guy who has to develop.

Need a dude like Little, Reddish, Hunter, that guy from France, Zion. An athletic ************ who is long.

I like Louis King at Oregon, but am concerned with his injury status. I'd like to see Reddish and King go head to head. They might be fairly close, though Reddish is the bigger name.

Deandre Hunter looks like a versatile two-way combo forward with high-end defensive potential, maybe like OG Anunoby. He should make open shots, but won't create much off the dribble.

I like Quentin Grimes as a big guard. He's more a 1 than a 2, but he has good feel, IQ and enough athleticism to finish plays. He's like a markedly better version of Wade Baldwin. Edit: He might compare to a Malcom Brogdon.

I'm mixed on Sekou Doumbouya. He's got size, length and the ability to run the floor like Pascal Siakam. He looks like he has good enough hands. It's just a question of how hard he's going to work and how hot his motor runs.

Last edited:
First thing DL needs to do this year in preparation for the next year's draft, is to take all prospects that are below 6'8" off the list.

Simi *****u looks like he could be our guy -- 6'10", 7'1" wingspan, good athlete, runs the floor, has the ability to handle and pass off the dribble, goes to the offensive glass, has scoring instincts and post moves around the rim, and has some shooting touch to develop. Only 19. I like him more than the post-injury version of Harry Giles.

Vanderbilt freshman Darius Garland, a projected NBA Draft lottery pick, goes down with knee injury
https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...goes-down-with-knee-injury-vs-kent-state/amp/

Poor kid. It wasnt his fault Tankathon projected the Jazz would draft him with the ninth pick. But the basketball gods hate the jazz so badly right now that not even a projected pick is safe from their wrath.
if the Jazz God is Mormon doesn't he have multiple wives he is more concerned about? Sorry but that's funny. I don't hate Mormons. In support everyone the same but that's funny. I make jokes about myself all the t
TIime. IF it's funny it's funny

Zion has a lot of traits to be a superstar but it wou!dnt surprise me if Reddish is the best NBA player in this draft. Duke should play through him.

Zion has a lot of traits to be a superstar but it wou!dnt surprise me if Reddish is the best NBA player in this draft. Duke should play through him.

Zion will dominate in college. The question is what happens when he's surrounded by NBA length and even guards can block his shot.

Simi *****u looks like he could be our guy -- 6'10", 7'1" wingspan, good athlete, runs the floor, has the ability to handle and pass off the dribble, goes to the offensive glass, has scoring instincts and post moves around the rim, and has some shooting touch to develop. Only 19. I like him more than the post-injury version of Harry Giles.
If the Jazz draft outside of the late lottery or late lottery, maybe. He certainly isn't ideal, but he is a good 3rd big type w/ athleticism and motor. He has ball skills, but no shooting skills. Could be a good backup and hope he develops.

Basically, he reminds me a lot of Julius Randle, but not as talented.

If the Jazz draft outside of the late lottery or late lottery, maybe. He certainly isn't ideal, but he is a good 3rd big type w/ athleticism and motor. He has ball skills, but no shooting skills. Could be a good backup and hope he develops.

Basically, he reminds me a lot of Julius Randle, but not as talented.

I'm assuming we'll be drafting late lottery, like 10-12. I like him and think he has a pretty complete game for a 6'10" player.

Last edited:
38, 9 and 5 last night for Morant. A bit more explosive than Holiday, otherwise probably an apt comparison. Anyway i want him on the Utah jazz.