What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

I just caught the replay of Murray St vs Alabama from a few days back and Ja Morant is gonna be a lotto pick for sure, the first PG off the board.

The way he attacked the basket is like Jamal Crawford, lots more tricks up his sleeve than I first presumed.

Hunter looks like a stud, looks like he has real 4 size this season. At this point Zion is the only player I like meaningfully more than him.

I think ideally we're looking for an athletic 4 who can handle and make plays with the pass. That would open up our offense even more. Think of a healthy version of Danillo Gallinari. Maybe that's a unicorn that doesn't exist, and that's why teams just play a big wing at the 4. I'm intrigued by *****u and Doubouya.

Hunter listed at 6'7" last year and looked 6'7". An extra inch or two would be great, obviously.

jazz should offer the farm for a pairing of Mitchell, Zion and Gobert.
If not Zion settle for RUi
Id flip Gobert for Bol Bol. Let those 3 learn together and in 4 years look out but I know Jazz fans would never do it.I
Rui and Bol don't see SLC like American players do.

jazz should offer the farm for a pairing of Mitchell, Zion and Gobert.
If not Zion settle for RUi
Id flip Gobert for Bol Bol. Let those 3 learn together and in 4 years look out but I know Jazz fans would never do it.I
Rui and Bol don't see SLC like American players do.
Bol Bol is American you ****wit.

Hachimura looks okay, but is neither a top-level athlete nor top-level skillwise. His impact might be similar to a Danny Granger or maybe close to a Gordon Hayward. In other words, he's okay, but I don't think he has the upside to be a potential 'big-3' contributor.

Hachimura looks okay, but is neither a top-level athlete nor top-level skillwise. His impact might be similar to a Danny Granger or maybe close to a Gordon Hayward. In other words, he's okay, but I don't think he has the upside to be a potential 'big-3' contributor.
Lmao wut?

Why would you choose those two players to compare him to?

Because his role and impact in the league is likely to be similar to the players I compared him to.
No way in hell.

Hayward and Granger were super versatile fowards who could play up or down a position. And both players were definitely good enough to be part of a "Big 3".

Rui is a 4 who struggles to defend laterally. He's a 4 and nothing else.

I think ideally we're looking for an athletic 4 who can handle and make plays with the pass. That would open up our offense even more. Think of a healthy version of Danillo Gallinari. Maybe that's a unicorn that doesn't exist, and that's why teams just play a big wing at the 4. I'm intrigued by *****u and Doubouya.

Hunter listed at 6'7" last year and looked 6'7". An extra inch or two would be great, obviously.

Gallinar Type of player

Garland might actually be gettable after the injury, so that could be nice. Big fan of Culver. Hunter seems like he's getting out of range. Louis King from Oregon I really want to see out on the court. I'd probably still prefer Tillie to Hachimura. Like Norvell from the Zags as well.

KZ Okpala 6'9 SF Sophomore at Stanford is a 1st rd lock. two-way player (3'n'd) good athlete, long arms. One of my favorite prospects in the nation, he's gonna be solid.

6'10 or 6'11 bigman Jaxson Hayes Freshman at Texas is one to watch too, he might be skyrocketing into the 1st rd range soon enough, great athlete long arms, good timing shotblocker.

This next draft looks like it's solid through the first 10 - 12 picks, then not sure...it might fall off pretty fast.

Zion Williamson
RJ Barrett
Bol Bol
Cam Reddish
Nassir Little
Ja Morant
Sekou Doumbouya
Deandre Hunter
Rui Hachimura
Simi *****u
Quentin Grimes
Darius Garland

Maybe a few other guys look like difference makers. There are a bunch of wings.

Garland might actually be gettable after the injury, so that could be nice. Big fan of Culver. Hunter seems like he's getting out of range. Louis King from Oregon I really want to see out on the court. I'd probably still prefer Tillie to Hachimura. Like Norvell from the Zags as well.

I like Louis King too. I don't think he's on par with Reddish or Little, but he could be a value pick in the teens of the draft. What's the story with his injury?