What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

Tennessee/Gonzaga was an epic game.

I really don't like Rui that much. Terrific offensively, but his defense kind of blows.

This was the go-ahead game winner. Look at Rui. Keep in mind Schofield was on fire the entire 2nd half. Everyone watching this game knew who was getting the ball.

This game makes me more confident in Brandon Clarke being a better prospect than Rui.

Jaxson Hayes on Texas is a surefire 1st rd pick. He's 6'11 with a 7'4 wingspan and he's extremely explosive, graceful and agile, it's really not even all that complicated, kid passes the eye test with flying colors... BIGTIME shotblocker too, he's kinda like a Marcus Camby type tbh...

Very nice Gonzaga vs Tenn game. Williams is a guy I see struggling a bit to find a position in the NBA, but I think he'll make it, one of the half dozen or so best players in college right now.

Keep an eye on this Luguentz Dort kid at USC. He's a really solid athlete in the mold of a Rawle Alkins or Marcus Smart, and he can play.

Edit: he reminds me a little of Kris Dunn, but he can shoot. I think this guy is a lottery talent.

Last edited:
Was thoroughly impressed by 6'7" SF Both Gach on Utah. He's got a chance.

I can't believe BYU came-back last night I turned that game off at halftime... UNLV is a bizarre team this year.. But actually it's a lot like what Menzies used to do at NMSU...

If u recall I was a big Pascal Siakam fan.. watched 20 games of his in college cuz it was always on ESPN3.. coulda never predicted he'd be as good as he is....

Last edited:
Even though they lost I thought BRandon Clarke was great for Gonzaga, once again, It's time to start talking about him being safely in the first rd...

With Clarke, to me, its not just the blocks he gets, it's how he gets them. Dude is explosive and graceful and his timing is really quite good.

Swapping a player like Favors for Clarke would help this team play faster.

It's funny I thought people didn't notice Mississippi St last year because they werent ranked, but this year their ranked and people still don't give a ****.

Their PG situation though, or the 2 pro PG prospects they have in Lamar Peters and Nick Weatherspoon create a bit of a situation where the #'s don't end up doing either of them justice because they play with another very good PG.

Both are shooting it lights-out from 3 to start so it's a situation worth monitoring.

Lou King is back for Oregon btw. They have him listed at 6'9". Possible top-10 pick IMO.He has a deft touch, I've seen this kid for years he's from New Jersey and been at least 6'8" for some time now. His offensive touch is very real, nice shooting stroke too.

UCLA loses to Belmont going 12/28 from the FT stripe, and with Dylan Windler scoing 12pts on 14attempts.. what a joke.. give the ball to Moses Brown!!

Last edited:
Keep an eye on this Luguentz Dort kid at USC. He's a really solid athlete in the mold of a Rawle Alkins or Marcus Smart, and he can play.

Edit: he reminds me a little of Kris Dunn, but he can shoot. I think this guy is a lottery talent.

Dort is a monster. Not lottery just yet tho. He needs polish. U could make a case for him in the teens. I'd have him in the low-20's right now though.

I love Dort, but he's so raw when it comes to attacking and scoring. He just gets killed by NBA length in the paint. Like he has no chance at scoring, but he's so aggressive it gives you hope for his development.

I love Dort, but he's so raw when it comes to attacking and scoring. He just gets killed by NBA length in the paint. Like he has no chance at scoring, but he's so aggressive it gives you hope for his development.

I don't know. He has size, can change direction and can finish with either hand. He'll need an in-between game though.

Lou King is back for Oregon btw. They have him listed at 6'9". Possible top-10 pick IMO.He has a deft touch, I've seen this kid for years he's from New Jersey and been at least 6'8" for some time now. His offensive touch is very real, nice shooting stroke too.

UCLA loses to Belmont going 12/28 from the FT stripe, and with Dylan Windler scoing 12pts on 14attempts.. what a joke.. give the ball to Moses Brown!!

Yeah, the shooting looks nice. I'd like to see him handle the ball and play off the dribble though. He also looks pretty skinny. What was his injury?

What about Charlie Brown from st Joe's? Dude is shooting 52% from 3 and is 6'7"

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app
He has two full games on youtube if you want to watch him.

Pretty sure he is pretty old. Graduated HS in 2015, did a prep year, then had a medical redshirt last year. So he's probably the age of most seniors.

He has two full games on youtube if you want to watch him.

Pretty sure he is pretty old. Graduated HS in 2015, did a prep year, then had a medical redshirt last year. So he's probably the age of most seniors.

but with a name like Charlie Brown he has to play for the Jazz. None of them get any respect.

Yeah, the shooting looks nice. I'd like to see him handle the ball and play off the dribble though. He also looks pretty skinny. What was his injury?

There was conflicting reports on the severity of Lou King's injury, some said torn ACL, many others, most, including his parents said torn meniscus. He's skinny but also he is a legitimate SF, he can play PF because it's within his capacity, he's not a tweener, or stuck between positions, just a tall SF..