What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

If Utah continues to lose and ends up in the lottery you can bet your *** they'll be angling for Ja Morant.

Who'd be like a breath of fresh air at PG after this atrocious run of PG's Lindsey's slapped together. .

If the jazz miss the playoffs, Morant and Culver are at top of my wishlist in terms of guys who should be there at 9-14 or so.

Last edited:

How the hell did a freshman this big/talented/athletic end up at Utah State?

Side note: It's hilarious that the Utes are the 3rd best basketball team in Utah.

Last edited:
I am starting to have more faith in Lamar Peters this season. He was promising his Freshman year, then mostly *** his sophomore year. He's on fire right now from 3. His last 4 games he's 24 of 39 from deep and is shooting 45% from 3 on the year.

He really can't score outside of jumpshots yet, but it's at least promising for his NBA potential that's he's becoming a high level shooter.

With his lack of size and finishing ability it's hard to see him going in the top 40, but he'd be a guy to put a 2-way contract and see if he could develop other parts of his game. He's such a fun ball-handler and passer and plays with a lot of defensive passion despite being undersized.

Team needs to stop being so bipolar so I can decide what range of prospects I need to be focusing on as well.

Markus Howard dropped 40 on #14 Buffalo's head in the 2nd half. I was watching that game live and that kid is unreal, he's like somehow achieved Lou Williams levels of heating up quickly and staying on fire for prolonged stretches..

been hyping him here for years. He's a midget but will be drafted cuz he's absurdly overqualified in the skill department.

I can't help but think he's gonna land on some NBA team and everyone will say he's the best shooter on the team in practice.

Lamar Peters father was murdered in cold blood, shot dead outside of a bar, weeks before his terrible sophomore season. How people forget to mention that when speaking on last year is just beyond my comprehension.

Seems like the De'aron Fox of this draft, except he shoots better.

Fox is over 41% right now on the season..

the "de'aaron can't shoot" crowd is looking real goofy not even 1½ years in..

Ja and Darius Garland are very nice PG's at the top of the draft though. Morant is legit top5 material.