What's new

Following Potential Draftees - 2019 (not kidding)

Want a super sleeper?

6'9" PF Obidiah Toppin Freshman at Dayton. He's raw and old for a freshman but this kid had a late 5" growth spurt and looks to have long arms and ample explosion..

The hype for Jarrett Culver on Texas Tech is very real, and it's still in it's early stages... Perfect match in Utah too. If you wanna look smart in this thread champion the Jarrett Culver hype-train. Texas Tech is legit as a team too, one of the best in the nation same as last season.

Culver was very good as a frosh but he is in fact VASTLY improved as a Sophomore, including tweaked shooting mechanics and he's been lights out...

He is a swingman moving forward sort of like a Jimmy Butler...... ..... ... .. . When you separate this draft in tiers and positions, whatever position you've got Culver in, he's in a much higher tier than people realize at this stage, he's one of the best at his position...

Hunter listed at 6'7" last year and looked 6'7". An extra inch or two would be great, obviously.

All you gotta see was the game last year where Hunter's stock started to blowup, when he out played Marvin Bagley, who's been listed at 6'11" -- There's no way Marvin's 4" taller, not even close, He's like an inch or an inch and a half taller..

Zion shows his maturity, on missing a couple of dunks this week:

“I don’t know what was going on with me,” Williamson said. “I’ve never missed dunks like that, not even messing around. It gets very frustrating. But I can’t play for myself.”

Super early, but Nwora from Louisville looked great against Indiana, and seems to have been playing well all season based off the stats. Those guys that take big jumps between seasons can be good news.

Super early, but Nwora from Louisville looked great against Indiana, and seems to have been playing well all season based off the stats. Those guys that take big jumps between seasons can be good news.

He was a 3-star prospect! That was a joke though, I was posting about him here when he committed there and had him pegged as a possible draftee because his skillset is obviously that of a pro. You've got a good eye if you've spotted this, he's a player that MANY have overlooked.. He's got a sweet shooting stroke, and a soft touch around the rim, that was apparent from the first footage I saw of him.

Also, im pretty sure Zion fouled Yale on the opening tip.

Zion enthralls me. Having flashbacks of watching Jordan early in his career. Just waiting to be amazed and LOVE the way he plays. He gets SO pumped up after every great play whether he's involved or not.

Last edited:
KeVaughn Allen at florida is a guy im rooting for, he'll prolly be an undrafted g leaguer to watch for