What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

I do not make account for like six years because big count posters are maddening. One day I read Moevillini writes there is ignore function so I create account and make reading much more easy.

[size/HUGE] boobs [/size];896130 said:
I do not make account for like six years because big count posters are maddening. One day I read Moevillini writes there is ignore function so I create account and make reading much more easy.

Umm.. haven't you just declared yourself "Werst Alt Evar" in your Sig. ?

Are you now saying you're NOT an Alt?

jeffronius,

I'd love your thoughts on the following posters. Maybe a quick blurb about each. I'm not saying they stink or are great. This is a diverse collection of characters I present to you.

The Thriller
EJ Wells
DutchJazzer
One Brow
HotKnickkk

Smelled that hot fresh pos rep and didn't even got he time to create a nick, did ya?

Hahaha.. nah bro, I didn't even know the Rep system existed when I signed up.

I posted for about 1-2 months before realising what a Rep is, when I figured out where to look at Rep comments I realised there were so many neg-reps on there I really had to curb the way I was posting and started to post less stupid stuff and haven't looked back since.

I posted for about 1-2 months before realising what a Rep is, when I figured out where to look at Rep comments I realised there were so many neg-reps on there I really had to curb the way I was posting and started to post less stupid stuff and haven't looked back since.
Wow nice to know your story man.

As soon as I signed up, a few guys like colton, jase, pkm and ugli begged me to rep them. Said my rep was too valuable. I answered "you should earn it first and die trying."

True story.

1cb98b3b0f71821e03313a82d530bfb4.jpg

PostingLessStupidCrap

I used to post but the site just isn't the same. :(

Truth. The site has come a long way, but the level of quality posters just isn't what it used to be. Being critical is one thing, but the general pessimistic/bipolar tone is infuriating at times. There's some cool peeps here though.

Truth. The site has come a long way, but the level of quality posters just isn't what it used to be. Being critical is one thing, but the general pessimistic/bipolar tone is infuriating at times. There's some cool peeps here though.

Appreciate your feedback bro, loving the input.