What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

If that’s the case, I’d like to gamble on cousins for the vet min. Conley and Quin would keep his *** in check, and he’d give us a lot of depth. I’d rather see him in a jazz jersey than a lakers jersey. But that’s just me

I decided to stop lurking. My first Jazz game was in the Salt Palace where I saw and met Dr. J. My wife and I watched every game of the 94-95 season...and then we had kids. I am Utah born, 19 years Army (Desert Storm vet), Utah grad (BS), and have lived around the US since 1999. We are back in Bama for a second time (Roll Tide). We live in Hoover and follow the Hoover Bucs on the national HS football scene. We went to the Jazz games in Memphis and ATL last year and DM signed for my 11 y/o son each time. Happy 4th everyone!

Reactions: UB
I was lurking on this page for more than a year. I am from Poland but live in Belgium since 15 years. When I was a teenager everybody around was in love with Jordan and I was big fan of Stockton and Malone, I think my brother mentioned the name Utah Jazz first to me and as I am a musician it kind of got me. Anyway, I really enjoy this forum and although I dont have such a profound knowledge of basketball like some of you I decided to create a profile because you have to do something to go through the offseason! ;)

I quit lurking so much since I posted in this thread and now look how many of you love me, now that I started posting in the general discussion forum! wink