What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Used to post (under Vman), but been lurking for a while as I couldn't retrieve my password... I know stupid... Finally got after many trial and errors, been a Jazz fan forever.

Most of the posts are... how should I say.... out there...

Hi everyone.

I just got back from my mission last week (right in time for another Jazz season to kick off! woo-hoo!) and have to admit that I read this forum regularly on my P-days. We all have some sins we don't want to give up! This was the first site I signed up for when I got back. I'll probably just keep reading your insights and opinions, but now won't feel too guilty chiming in every once in a while.

Hi everyone.

I just got back from my mission last week (right in time for another Jazz season to kick off! woo-hoo!) and have to admit that I read this forum regularly on my P-days. We all have some sins we don't want to give up! This was the first site I signed up for when I got back. I'll probably just keep reading your insights and opinions, but now won't feel too guilty chiming in every once in a while.

Welcome elder blackbeard!

Hi everyone.

Come for the Jazz, stay for the racist propaganda from LogGrad, EJ Wells, Gameface, Stoked and a few others who will be sad I left them out of the Jazzfanz cool kids collection.

Come for the Jazz, stay for the racist propaganda from LogGrad, EJ Wells, Gameface, Stoked and a few others who will be sad I left them out of the Jazzfanz cool kids collection.

Could you give it a rest please. It is getting annoying.
There are plenty of threads about how white devils are picking on poor black folks, already on jazzfanz. Continue trolling in those, already existing threads and for the love of god please stop making new threads about racism.

There are plenty of message boards on the internet whose theme is discussing racism. Go find them.
But by all means, continue posting on this message board too but just try to have a little more range in topics that you post about. Diversify bro. The schtick is getting quite annoying.

But by all means, continue posting on this message board too but just try to have a little more range in topics that you post about. Diversify bro. The schtick is getting quite annoying.

I find being harassed when I post in those threads quite annoying as well. But you should check my post history if you want to see diversity. Plus, my input on the Jazz is top notch on this board. I'd say I'm a top 3 Jazz poster for sure.

Used to post (under Vman), but been lurking for a while as I couldn't retrieve my password... I know stupid... Finally got after many trial and errors, been a Jazz fan forever.

Most of the posts are... how should I say.... out there...

I remember you zman2785. One of best posts around here. Glad you come back.

The trolling never stops. The attention whore has to bring it into every thread. fish hit this spot on. The shtick is getting old.

Examples (and these are literally one after the other)

Hi JF including all the (fun) nutcases on the board. Been a lurker for some time without a login. A jazz fan since the days when Dad would take me to watch the Golden Griff, Dantley, Eaton, Green, Kelley and the gang. Been along for a continuous ride ever since. I appreciate the personalities but most of all the insights from posters who take the time to post new relevant statistical insights or "word on the street" posts that add some speculation during the off-season.

Been lurking for about three years now with sometimes twice daily checking and some times a few months dark. But generally find a way to come back.

Unlikely to post more beyond this but big appreciation to the whole board for keeping it lively, generally insightful, and most importantly - passionate for the Jazz.

And just as a close ... I absolutely love where we sit now with no meaningful players anywhere but on the frontside of their performance curve and the FO craftily aligning that mix in advance of a draft that will give us a piece to match the rising team we have: if we are a borderline playoff team with the youngs and this bench I can only imagine where we'll be in three years when they've all added experience and we backfill the bench; and if we bomb we still have a strong young group to hopefully add a franchise player to from a draft that looks epic. Great hedge FO.

And thanks PKM for opening the door for some of us silent beneficiaries to say thanks. My guess from the view numbers is there are a ton of us.

Good contribution.

Want some more people for your posse?

Bad contribution.