What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Such a great thread. All you lurkers should post more often and hang around. Now that the website only looks like it's ten years old instead of 20, we should have some new blood around here.

Hi! I don't post because posting on boards like this is a pitiful waste of time. I am truly astonished at the lives wasted on these types of things. When you are on your deathbed, you will wish you didn't piss away your life on internet discussion boards. You asked for it. Go Jazz!!!!

Well stated. Moderation is key.

bump

if it can't be stickied let's keep it bumped for the start of the season.

The board activity is starting to pick back up and there have been some less active posters posing with regularity.

To all you lurkers, post! share your thoughts and opinions. Let's make this place better.

Still holds true.
Hi, I am Hearsky and I'm an alcoholic. I've been on this board since back before Nam. Some of you might recall I received the first ever "lifetime" JazzFanz ban. Yep, they caught me juicing. I don't really post anymore, but I do lurk occasionally. Mostly to see if Sirkicky ever reconnects with his first love. Umm, the one that left him cold. And without a job. This board has taught me a lot about misanthropy. And what unemployed people do all day. Oh, I miss the days when it was just the thought of winning that made d@*ks hard. Now it's the thought of building a team with the most upside ever. Sometimes I feel like lurking on this site is similar to wiping with plastic wrap.

Hi all... I've been lurking for 2 years now and in this time have enjoyed learning about the jazz through you all. Before finding this forum i didn't know much more other than Stockton to Malone. I dont wear my celtics jersey anymore as it has Rondo on the back but mainly due to that im now a jazz fan for life.

Thank you to all that make this forum an informative source of jazz info and brotherhood.

Let's draft Thon Maker and make it an Aussie trifecta

Sent from my SM-N920I using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
I post here as I can, I really enjoy this forum and I get my Jazz fix so to speak. I jsut dont have the time to post out well thought out posts, but I try