What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

I used to post all the time, then two things happened:

First, I couldn't afford cable any more, so i went to listening to the games. I didn't feel that I could reply or comment on things that I didn't actually see.

Second, and more sadly, the trolling on the site has in recent years taken a leap into new levels of ludicrousness that I had not seen before, to the point that there is no point in even trying to make sense of it.

Sorry. i like rational thought.

First, I couldn't afford cable any more, so i went to listening to the games. I didn't feel that I could reply or comment on things that I didn't actually see.

Second, and more sadly, the trolling on the site has in recent years taken a leap into new levels of ludicrousness that I had not seen before, to the point that there is no point in even trying to make sense of it.

I would think most all of us regs remember you. I do very well.
Don't be a wuss. Post.

hi everyone. love reading all the posts. i've gotten to know the jazz better because of you all.

also, i'm pretty sure i'm the only girl on this app.

Sent from my XT1030 using JazzFanz mobile app

hi everyone. love reading all the posts. i've gotten to know the jazz better because of you all.

Yeah.

Sure.

But welcome anyway sir.

I'm an on and off poster/lurker. I was even a mod for a while back in the old days. Now I just check in every once in a while. Things get so negative here it's hard to invest too much of my energy in it. Still enjoy to see Colton, SirKicky, Vinlylone, around. Does Trout still post or is he banned again?

I'm an on and off poster/lurker. I was even a mod for a while back in the old days. Now I just check in every once in a while. Things get so negative here it's hard to invest too much of my energy in it. Still enjoy to see Colton, SirKicky, Vinlylone, around. Does Trout still post or is he banned again?

Trout doesn't post anymore. He got a real job and is busy figuring out adulthood.

Post pics please. We need to know what we're working with.

I remember your posts...you clearly don't like rational thought.