What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Have been lurking here reading posts for years. Decided I should make a profile and participate. So hey yall

Sent from my SCH-I545 using JazzFanz mobile app

I've been checking this board ever since I moved away from Utah a while back as a way to stay up to date with what others think of the team, not a lot of people care about the Jazz where I'm at now. I've thought about starting to post here for a while, now seems as good of a time as any to give it a try.

I've been checking this board ever since I moved away from Utah a while back as a way to stay up to date with what others think of the team, not a lot of people care about the Jazz where I'm at now. I've thought about starting to post here for a while, now seems as good of a time as any to give it a try.

Welcome! Glad to have you! ...and not many people here in Utah seem to care either :S

Been around for a long time, even before the new site change.

Parents have been season ticket holders since 1979 and the Stars before that. My father was killed last year and now my mom and I are still continuing them.

So hi.

Been around for a long time, even before the new site change.

Parents have been season ticket holders since 1979 and the Stars before that. My father was killed last year and now my mom and I are still continuing them.

So hi.

I'm sorry for your loss. What happened?

Hi. Been a Jazz fan since early 90's when I was about ten years old. Won Jazz playoffs tickets to Spurs/Jazz in 1998 due to mowing "Go Jazz" in my lawn and decking the house out with Jazz flags and the ever popular Jazz Playoffs posters. One of
my finest moments. Very excited for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. Been a Jazz fan since early 90's when I was about ten years old. Won Jazz playoffs tickets to Spurs/Jazz in 1998 due to mowing "Go Jazz" in my lawn and decking the house out with Jazz flags and the ever popular Jazz Playoffs posters. One of

Are you a TaMU fan?

Stoked and I approve of this dude