What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

Site is full of ****posting, that's why you see the same 5 guys derailing any thread they touch.
shzcHrH.gif

Long time lurker, occasional commenter, Looking forward to the season and only wish the Jazz were playing a preseason game in Hawaii again this year.

ThaPhunkPhenomenon, for example, is an obvious troll account that wasn't ever funny and has grown (somehow, unbelievably) even worse over time. There's the trash posters like Colorado who never contribute anything except the latest negative idea they've come up with.

These two posters are the online message board equivalent of feces on the bottom of your shoe...the kind where you scrape and scrape but to no avail.

These two posters are the online message board equivalent of feces on the bottom of your shoe...the kind where you scrape and scrape but to no avail.

I tend not to walk in **** because, ya know, I have a brain. But hey, if that's your thing.

How long has this thread been going? NBA season must be nearing , I'm back !

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Hey there. Long time lurker, occasional poster. Wanted to say hi.

Go Jazz!

How do you like the 6P?
I love it. I waited about 6 months after it was released before I got it and I'm regretting that now.

I should have just bit the bullet and bought it when it was released.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hiya guys. Welp, first time lurker, long time poster. Just wanted to say go Jazz!!!

-O>D