What's new

For those Jazz fans that LURK here but don't post

I used to post semi-frequently on the old site. I lost somewhat interest when it crashed, followed by me enventualy getting married.

I tried later a comeback, however some serious drama during the last part of pregnancy of my wife, and birth of my son, shook up my life entirely. So much so, that apart from some minor appeareances, I quit the site entirely for a long period.

Nowadays, I turned more into a zombie-lurker. Just checking the site from time to time to get the latest news about the jazz.

I don't know if I'll ever post actively again. The site became probably too young for me. All the old posters, I used to enjoy chatting with, seem to be long gone, and honestly, all this rep points thingy is way too childish for my taste. It just ain't feel as cosy here as it used to be.

Take care everybody, and don't forget, the devil is watching all ya fools. So stop jackpotting around, and post something entertaining to keep my mood up.

Hi!
(former?) lurker from Spain here. I've been lurking the forum for about one year, wanting to say something, but not doing so. In part because of the language barrier, I don't like making grammar mistakes, nor spending too much time writing posts.
Yes, I a am a Rubio fan and now a Jazz fan. I am very glad he is in this team.

Hi!
(former?) lurker from Spain here. I've been lurking the forum for about one year, wanting to say something, but not doing so. In part because of the language barrier, I don't like making grammar mistakes, nor spending too much time writing posts.
Yes, I a am a Rubio fan and now a Jazz fan. I am very glad he is in this team.

Bienvenidos!

Reactions: MrX
I’ve been a “lurker” for years. I’ve avoided posting because of immature, self-proclaimed experts! If this offends you, you need a life!

I definitely don’t know everything. However, there are a few people on this forum that actually know what they’re talking about. Those people I appreciate. Thank you!

I’ve been there longer than most. I grew up in Salt Lake but lived in Chicago during both finals years. It sucked! I got constantly harrased for loving the Jazz. I was even interviewed by the Deseret News about my thoughts on the Jazz’s chance of winning a championship. I was actually angry when the article was published.

If you love the Jazz but don’t post here, hang in there. I’ll be there with you. Enjoy the ride!

That being said.......

Alts.........? Get a life! “Hazings accordingly”...........are you 14 years old? “Have a take and don’t suck”.......ok Jim Rome! Grow your own pair!

There are bigger fans that aren’t posting here than ones that are!

I’m almost exclusively a lurker. I don’t get any Jazz news here in Alabama so I use this board as a one stop shop to read articles I would have never found or find out what’s being said around SLC. I just looked and I’ve been a member since 2011.
I use this site to read game threads and Jazz Avenues threads that list opposition comments if I did not watch the game first. It is so much fun to me. More like a basketball-novel.

I’ve been a “lurker” for years. I’ve avoided posting because of immature, self-proclaimed experts! If this offends you, you need a life!

I definitely don’t know everything. However, there are a few people on this forum that actually know what they’re talking about. Those people I appreciate. Thank you!

I’ve been there longer than most. I grew up in Salt Lake but lived in Chicago during both finals years. It sucked! I got constantly harrased for loving the Jazz. I was even interviewed by the Deseret News about my thoughts on the Jazz’s chance of winning a championship. I was actually angry when the article was published.

If you love the Jazz but don’t post here, hang in there. I’ll be there with you. Enjoy the ride!

That being said.......

Alts.........? Get a life! “Hazings accordingly”...........are you 14 years old? “Have a take and don’t suck”.......ok Jim Rome! Grow your own pair!

There are bigger fans that aren’t posting here than ones that are!
Thanks for posting, and thanks for the shout out. Yes, I was mocking Rome, this thread reminded me of his show. I can't take myself or this place too seriously, but I do appreciate as you do those knowledgeable posters with good insight, and of course the JazzAvenues posts, those are usually a highlight.

Enjoy the ride, this should be another fun year, and this is an exciting team to support.

western australia .huge cotten fan playing for the perth wildcats

Dirty, rotten, Sandgroper...

There are a few aussies that post here, myself and @Douchebag K are the Melbourne contingent, @Et tu Brute is from Sydney, @Hitman I believe is from Perth but generally is a pretty sharp judge of things so he is forgiven. @elan_prodigy i think is some sort of Aussie in exile. @ONE LOVE is a kiwi and receives derision from all.

So welcome aboard @Wazzajazz and make yourself at home, as you can see we are slowly taking over. The Americans have grown decadent and complacent we will soon outnumber them, then the board will be ours!

Last edited:
Dirty, rotten, Sandgroper...

There are a few aussies that post here, myself and @Douchebag K are the Melbourne contingent, @Et tu Brute is from Sydney, @Hitman I believe is from Perth but generally is a pretty sharp judge of things so he is forgiven. @elan_prodigy i think is some sort of Aussie in exile. @ONE LOVE is a kiwi and receives derision from all.

So welcome aboard @Wazzajazz and make yourself at home, as you can see we are slowly taking over. The Americans have grown decadent and complacent we will soon outnumber them, then the board will be ours!
good god a melbournenight how are your 47 seasons in a day going.thanks for the welcome mate and yes we shall take over