What's new

Free Jazz Tickets

I say we do it! Lol we can all leave a bad review. Honestly to get the free tickets all you had to do was test drive a car. Not even buy one! So it seems silly that they pulled all the tickets back!

maybe they're getting a run of customers that are trying to redeem the free tickets they "earned", before the season ends. just a thought. my Friday tickets have now disappeared in Flash Seats, fwiw.

I guess no one here ever heard the phrase "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is".
Actually, I went and saw the wizard's game with my wife for free. Had great seats and a great time.

I called Flash Seats and explained the situation and the exact response I got was "Once you transferred the tickets and the other person accepts them there is really nothing you can do after the fact."

The guy I transferred the tickets to says he's been calling them multiple times and has been getting different responses. They say the tickets have been recalled or the seller recalled the tickets but doesn't have them. How does that make any sense at all?

It's really just a ****ed up situation and LHM should have owned up to their mistake and let everyone keep their tickets but fix the loophole.

People spent more on concessions and merchandise than the actual ticket themselves and filled the seats for the arena.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

The person I transferred to who told me that the tickets reappeared today said they had gone away again.

I imagine this might not completely over, but as for now the tickets are most certainly "gone" and I know I don't feel comfortable complaining about it.

The person I transferred to who told me that the tickets reappeared today said they had gone away again.

I imagine this might not completely over, but as for now the tickets are most certainly "gone" and I know I don't feel comfortable complaining about it.

If anyone should complain it's you. You actually paid money to get some of them.

If I was you I'd work hard to seek a refund of the tickets you paid for only. The fault lies with them on this, there's no question.

I wonder how many seats this amounts to. Must have been significant enough for them to decide to yank them. But aren't they concerned about empty seats? If people who tried getting regular tickets were told they weren't available (dunno if that was the case), are they gonna come back now and try again? How do they make sure those seats are filled? We were planning on taking the whole family down to eat at the arena before the game, and likely would have bought popcorn, ice cream, etc. Of course there's profit in that. While I won't complain about losing tickets that I wasn't charged for, I do worry those seats will wind up empty when they'll need a good crowd behind them. Isn't the front office most concerned about that?

I wonder how many seats this amounts to. Must have been significant enough for them to decide to yank them. But aren't they concerned about empty seats? If people who tried getting regular tickets were told they weren't available (dunno if that was the case), are they gonna come back now and try again? How do they make sure those seats are filled? We were planning on taking the whole family down to eat at the arena before the game, and likely would have bought popcorn, ice cream, etc. Of course there's profit in that. While I won't complain about losing tickets that I wasn't charged for, I do worry those seats will wind up empty when they'll need a good crowd behind them. Isn't the front office most concerned about that?

It's first and foremost a business. Bills gotta get paid.

I called Flash Seats and explained the situation and the exact response I got was "Once you transferred the tickets and the other person accepts them there is really nothing you can do after the fact."

The guy I transferred the tickets to says he's been calling them multiple times and has been getting different responses. They say the tickets have been recalled or the seller recalled the tickets but doesn't have them. How does that make any sense at all?

It's really just a ****ed up situation and LHM should have owned up to their mistake and let everyone keep their tickets but fix the loophole.

People spent more on concessions and merchandise than the actual ticket themselves and filled the seats for the arena.

I think what you did was douchey.

Actually, I went and saw the wizard's game with my wife for free. Had great seats and a great time.

Yeah, you did it the right way, right? It was a giveaway for 2 tickets and you went to a game. I think everyone knew that was the purpose of the thing.

Seems like a lot of people are complaining they cant get free tickets for multiple games and take free tickets only to sell them to other people.

Like a one time giveaway of 2 free tickets to one game is believable. A thing giving you unlimited free tickets to multiple games that you can resell is too good to be true.

What was douchey? Just curious if you are talking about calling flashseats or giving tickets to someone.

It really wasn't the fault of any one here.

It's entirely douchey dude. If soemone gives you something free for a giveaway its for a reason. They are trying to promote something, its a form of advertising. Being from a completely different state and claiming tickets just with the purpose to scalp them is beyond douchey.

Yeah, you did it the right way, right? It was a giveaway for 2 tickets and you went to a game. I think everyone knew that was the purpose of the thing.

Seems like a lot of people are complaining they cant get free tickets for multiple games and take free tickets only to sell them to other people.

Like a one time giveaway of 2 free tickets to one game is believable. A thing giving you unlimited free tickets to multiple games that you can resell is too good to be true.
Agreed. Plus I bought a vehicle from them anyway. I still thought it was too good to be true lol.

Sorry white chocolate. I thought it was kinda douchey too.
Once I saw what was going on in this thread (people going crazy getting tons of tickets and trying to make money off them) I kinda regretted making the thread. I should have just pm'd some people and told my friends and family about it.

On the other hand I put it out there and you saw an opportunity and took it. I have done similar things in the past so don't sweat it bro.