What's new

Game 14: Jazz @ Mavericks 6:30 MT

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
3rd meeting of the year.

Mavericks_Jazz_Basketball_40406.jpg

NBA schedule maker was terrible for the Jazz this year. Very un-entertaining.

I looked at Potlands schedule. They played the Lakers twice, every other game was a unique opponent.

Nevertheless, go Jazz.

Last year it was OKC instead of MEM and if you remember they played all 4 of their SAS games on the back end of a back to back and obviously everyone remembers their month stretch of Dec into early Jan was statistically the toughest stretch of any team in the NBA all season.

I could go on but then it just looks like I'm bitching and moaning and not remembering that every team in the NBA at some point during every season gets shafted by the NBA.

Our scouting team went is actually going to have to work once we stop playing Dallas and Memphis every night. No more copy and paste.

Last year it was OKC instead of MEM and if you remember they played all 4 of their SAS games on the back end of a back to back and obviously everyone remembers their month stretch of Dec into early Jan was statistically the toughest stretch of any team in the NBA all season.

I could go on but then it just looks like I'm bitching and moaning and not remembering that every team in the NBA at some point during every season gets shafted by the NBA.
Didn’t all three teams Utah played at home last week come in on a back-to-back too? Is what it is.

NBA schedule maker was terrible for the Jazz this year. Very un-entertaining.

I looked at Potlands schedule. They played the Lakers twice, every other game was a unique opponent.

Nevertheless, go Jazz.
3 games against Memphis not good enough for ya?

I want more purple jerseys!

I'm ready for tonight and am really looking forward to the Jazz imposing their will on this game. It feels like we're starting to turn the corner a little bit and gel better as a team.

Would like to see solid guard play. So far we have 1-2/4 Guards play well each game. Bigs have been solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sort of off topic (but not really as scheduling had been discussed) but the Bucks fast start is even more impressive when you consider they’ve played the toughest schedule in the league to this point.

Last two games we beat Dallas 113-104 and 117-102

In the first game Rudy had 23 pts and 16 Reb

And in the second game Donovan had 23-7-5