What's new

Game 14: Jazz @ Mavericks 6:30 MT

Quin talking about Dante and Alec's good play and saying it's on him to find everyone minutes to shine. And the need to find the match-ups on back-to-back nights and in the process keep guys fresh. We have a back-to-back Friday and Saturday vs. 76ers and Celtics and a ton of games in the next two weeks... pretty much a game every other night.

Sort of off topic (but not really as scheduling had been discussed) but the Bucks fast start is even more impressive when you consider they’ve played the toughest schedule in the league to this point.
If you haven’t watched them yet, you should.

Loads of people teased me for watching so many Hawks games back when they were shocking the league. But spend some time with a Bud-coached team and you’ll want plenty more. Dude is maximizing the **** out of that roster.

dallas is a tough team they battle for the entire game and no lead is big enough vs them, despite their bad record.

It’s hard to beat a team 3 times in such a short amount of time.

But we are better, and it’s an important game considering the upcoming schedule.

I'm going to watch this game.

I think that means a loss.

Sorry.

Jazz are going to wipe their asses with Luka Doncic's perfect face. Then they going to take his mom out to dinner.

As a Jazz fan I'm really enjoying watching the attention that Mitchell and Ingles are bringing the team. Jazz look like they are actually having fun playing basketball. Not all teams look to be enjoying playing the sport.

As a Jazz fan I'm really enjoying watching the attention that Mitchell and Ingles are bringing the team. Jazz look like they are actually having fun playing basketball. Not all teams look to be enjoying playing the sport.

Cough, GS, cough.