What's new

Game 14: Jazz @ Mavericks 6:30 MT

No more or less than anyone else. He actually hit his FT's and didnt dribble the air out of the ball.

True. But i feel like his lack of shooting and the way the defense defends him and the jazz when he is on the court brings everyones offense down a few notches. And besides the lack of shooting, the 3 assists vs 4 turnovers isnt a very good ratio.

It felt like Utah outplayed Dallas in the first half, but they just got unlucky on the shotmaking end.

They got spanked in the 2nd half.

True. But i feel like his lack of shooting and the way the defense defends him and the jazz when he is on the court brings everyones offense down a few notches. And besides the lack of shooting, the 3 assists vs 4 turnovers isnt a very good ratio.
How can you get assist if no one is making shots?

Burks was much worse than Rubio on offense tonight.

He was the leading scorer.

Thanks to some technical free throws combined with the dallas defense leaving him wide open more than anyone else on the team. He was garbage tonight. As was the rest of the team. Problem is he is usually garbage in each game.

This one wasn’t on Ricky... I mean he struggled noticeably and there are clear confidence issues.

This was a collective team effort to poop the bed... everyone pitched in.

Everybody sucked tonight. Rubio was awful. Sure, he got the tech free throws and a 3, but overall, he sucked. When he is in the game, it feels like half of every possession is him dribbling around, driving and hoping to create. Well since he can't finish a wet dream in the paint or shoot well from the midrange, nobody sags off Ingles or Mitchell so they get an open look.

Rubio is awful

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

****ing pathetic. We couldn't even dribble in the 3rd quarter. Maybe the worst half of bball in the Snyder-era.

Thanks to some technical free throws combined with the dallas defense leaving him wide open more than anyone else on the team. He was garbage tonight. As was the rest of the team. Problem is he is usually garbage in each game.
Not anymore garbage than others. He stunk less even. You can't single him out this game and make a point. Our offense goes to **** when he is not on the court. He may not be making shots right now but at least he can consistenly break into the paint and make plays.

You're so dumb. When did I say everytime? I said quit going under every screen.
Why have Gobert inside if you don't use him to your advantage. Who cares if they occasionally score on him. Overall you win matchups using Gobert as your key.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You don't know what you're talking about. If you don't think we get 99% of the advantage that Gobert brings, then you're watching a different game.

You don't know what you're talking about. If you don't think we get 99% of the advantage that Gobert brings, then you're watching a different game.
Nateboz, the guy who predicted Trey Lyles would overtake Gobert in the starting lineup.