What's new

Game #2: Jazz vs Hornets, 11/02/12 - 6:00 PM MST - Root Sports

Truth? You watched that game and concluded from it that Sap is a smart player? What? You want Kanter to create his own shot and make it 'For example he should attempt shot instead of passing 3 sec left on shot clock'? Do you know why he'd pass it out? Maybe because his slow *** got caught in a triple team nearly every time he was fed in the post (how many times was he fed in the post again? Like 8 times?)
Thanks for calling him out on his crap assessment. This site doesn't teach charity at all. I wanted to rep you like 5 of your posts but the site wouldn't let me rep you once.
I love Kanter's new aggressiveness, but I agree with Harp when he said tonight that opposing teams are going to scheme against it. Last year, the book was don't worry. This year, the book is double him and he's worthless. His learning curve has changed in a good way, but tonight it showed that he still has a lot to learn.
he needs to recognize a double team faster and pass out before he gets into trouble
Al Jefferson still never boxes out.

Cant we trade his carcass already?
My god, really! Really!! No mention of the fact that Millsap was a compete fail last night regardless of the three he made! He doesn't box out either ever. I'm sick of this lame brain Millsap getting a pass when Al gets crucified by jazzfanz, not saying Al doesn't deserve it, he does,but so does Millsap. He's every bit the defensive liability Al is. Can someone tell that idiot Millsap that you need to make contact when you set a pick. I want both those idiots traded.
BTW, the most painful moment of the night was not losing the game or watching Jefferson attempt to play defense or making Robin Lopez look like a superstar. The most painful moment was reading the comment about watching Davis and hoping that Favors could be that player this year, then reaching inside and realizing that you completely agree and your homerism can't justify why Favors is not there..................

this might be the most demoralizing thing I've ever read on jazzfanz.

.....please play the young guys more.

At least Kanter is making the pass this year, last year he would just throw up a prayer or get blocked. Next step is for him to not panic as much and make a faster, crisper pass so the defense can't recover.

I am never serious. I'm sorry if I might have caused any hurt feelings.

Both teams really tried hard to out-suck each other, but in the end the Jazz were able to suck just a little bit worse.

I wouldn't have been happy about this game even if the Jazz had pulled out the win. Just crappy basketball.

The problem is the Hornets are expected to somewhat suck, especially without Gordon.

This is only the second game of the season and we don't know ANYTHING about what is going on during practice. I think we should all just chill out and let the players and coaches adjust to some REAL NBA games - after all, training camp and preseason can only simulate things to a certain degree. If this was the 42nd game into the season, I would agree with the complaints, but this is not the case right now!

CHILL OUT!

While I am not freaking out like a lot of people this isn't just an overreaction to 2 games. That game last night was a spitting image of all the road games last year that had us tearing our hair out. Lazy Al, bad subs, AND NO BURKS

This is only the second game of the season and we don't know ANYTHING about what is going on during practice. I think we should all just chill out and let the players and coaches adjust to some REAL NBA games - after all, training camp and preseason can only simulate things to a certain degree. If this was the 42nd game into the season, I would agree with the complaints, but this is not the case right now!

CHILL OUT!

LOL

You act as though this wasn't a regular problem all last season.

While I am not freaking out like a lot of people this isn't just an overreaction to 2 games. That game last night was a spitting image of all the road games last year that had us tearing our hair out. Lazy Al, bad subs, AND NO BURKS

Great post.
Burks probably would've made more of a difference than Foye out there.
Not to mention, he was lights out during the pre-season.
Foye had one good game from the field.

So uhhmm yeah after reading through all this I am gonna keep up the quality of some of the posts and say, I blame some of the stupid *** fans and their bitching. It clearly infected the players and made them play like stupid bitch ***'s to clearly represent those fans.

My god, really! Really!! No mention of the fact that Millsap was a compete fail last night regardless of the three he made! He doesn't box out either ever. I'm sick of this lame brain Millsap getting a pass when Al gets crucified by jazzfanz, not saying Al doesn't deserve it, he does,but so does Millsap. He's every bit the defensive liability Al is. Can someone tell that idiot Millsap that you need to make contact when you set a pick. I want both those idiots traded.

Dude , you got a serious problem if you put sap and big al on the same sentence in defensive liability, Millsap proved he is good enough to stay in this team for like last 6-7 years or something, and Big Al proved only in one that he is crap.

It's ok for one of the best defensive minds in the NBA, Tom Thibodeau, but Corbin doesn't believe in it. Why would you have your best defensive player on the court when you need a stop? That's crazy talk!

GAME! ****ing lost to the HORNETS. cool.

Without Anthony Davis too

i hope we lose this game so that we can take some lessons from it, otherwise we will think we are so great just cause we beat the worst team in the league (without gordon yes they are the worst)

It's a good thing Thibodeau would NEVER EVER lose to these same NOH period ever never happen, especially without Davis and especially NEVER EVER in Chicago. Cause it is only Utah that could ever lose cause tey be teh complete suck.

OH WAIT
https://www.nba.com/games/20121103/NOHCHI/gameinfo.html

NOH.gif

It's a good thing Thibodeau would NEVER EVER lose to these same NOH period ever never happen, especially without Davis and especially NEVER EVER in Chicago. Cause it is only Utah that could ever lose cause tey be teh complete suck.

OH WAIT
https://www.nba.com/games/20121103/NOHCHI/gameinfo.html

NOH.gif

Great point, after seeing that the hornets beat chicago i now have changed my mind and no longer am upset about our loss to the hornets... now i think it was just terrific that we lost and i hope we lose to them every time we play them in the future! Thank you root for jazz!

I think the thing with Kanter last night is he was waiting to draw in the double or triple team and then pass it out. I don't think he had any intenton of posting up. In the preseason and game 1 he started out like a bat out of hell, then they started double and triple teaming him and he was completely unprepared mentally. After that game he probably got an earful about passing out of those and took it to heart last night. With experience he wil learn to either make a move before the help comes or pass out quicker. Enes has already shown the quickness and raw skills, but a confused mind can make anyone look slow.

A confused mind can make anyone BE slow. Kanter gets confused easily. He's about as smart as a Turkish bull.

Necrobump.

Yeah, the guy had only posted twice and I saw his post in the OKC game thread and checked his other post figuring with only two posts it was also recent. After I responded I realized this same guy posted 3 years ago defending Kanter and then not again until this OKC game.