What's new

Game 26. Warios at Jazz. As Jazzfanz interest wains.

Perhaps these are the types of hard fought wins the Jazz need to work out their issues and get this season back on track.

Eye opening for the lack of bench production, I sincerely hope they are trying to address this.

guys we played a g league team at best, we defeated Minnesota who are 1 of the worst teams in the league.
need some big changes or we want get out of the first round

Yep, but they were hustling and playing hard. They out played us the first half and our bench. Give them a little credit and give the Jazz some for not blowing it.

Okay.

how much credit to you want to give the Jazz for barely beating a G League team in Salt Lake City tonight?

Dear Diary,

Today was great! I saw all my friends from the Jazz. But we lost :( but I played great and people cheered for me! Anyways, the microwave just beeped which means my Pizza Rolls are ready. PS. I scored 24 points! PPS. Klay who? :)

Your Pal,

Alec Burks #8
That could totally really have been AB lol

Try something new like play Dante and leave him on for more than 3 mins at a time and try to get him some confidence

Not sure if Mudiay is the issue. Although, I’m not against giving Dante more burn. It’s more the Davis/Green/Niang monster. It’s worthless.