What's new

Game 28: Jazz @ Thunder Playoff Rematch #1 6pm MT Time

I don't know if he's ever going to "get it" Exum is in his 5th year. If he doesnt have it yet its probably not there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I don't disagree. Neto isn't going to be a difference maker for us though. Exum is under contract for a while. It's a sizeable contract. He has speed, length, and athleticism. Play him over neto.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Quin gonna let the starters play tired during a sure loss. Fatigued players in a frustrated mode, recipe for disaster. I’m sure some will say leave em in and let them take the embarrassment, well it doesn’t seem to help. We’ve tried that route many times this year already. They’re just becoming comfortable with it.
X better be in to start the 4th. Grayson and niang or whoever too

When korver misses his threes he starts to look worthless out there

I called Michelle Johnson earlier today and again tonight about this b.s. with Rudy. She's the new head of officials: 212-407-8000, ext 8275. Had to control myself from cussing her out.

The Jazz really only have one dynamic offensive player, unless you somehow count Rubio as one. Mitchell is the only guy who can take 3 or more dribbles and create a scoring opportunity with it. Everyone else is a spot-up shooter or straight-line driver