What's new

Game 28: Jazz @ Thunder Playoff Rematch #1 6pm MT Time

The Jazz really only have one dynamic offensive player, unless you somehow count Rubio as one. Mitchell is the only guy who can take 3 or more dribbles and create a scoring opportunity with it. Everyone else is a spot-up shooter or straight-line driver

been saying this all season.

The Jazz really only have one dynamic offensive player, unless you somehow count Rubio as one. Mitchell is the only guy who can take 3 or more dribbles and create a scoring opportunity with it. Everyone else is a spot-up shooter or straight-line driver
I agree.
How did we go on that run last year?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I mean I'm an OG Dante hater. I wished they wouldn't have re-signed him. I didn't like it when they drafted him. He's a bust. They did sign him though. To a pretty substantial deal. Don't play neto over him for God sake.

X is the type of guy that could give Westbrook and Schroeder some trouble defensively.

Exum is a good guard defender though. He's stayed in front of Schroeder and Westbrook and forced them away from the paint.

I mean I'm an OG Dante hater. I wished they wouldn't have re-signed him. I didn't like it when they drafted him. He's a bust. They did sign him though. To a pretty substantial deal. Don't play neto over him for God sake.

I disagree with your reasoning here. Play the better player. Unfortunately for Snyder, it's hard to tell who is going to hurt you worse. Exum's play is highly variable and so it's hard to blame him for playing the guy who you know isn't that great, but at least is consistently not that great.

Exum's balance and ball handling are better than last year. He can actually turn and change directions without losing his balance.