What's new

Game 28: Jazz @ Thunder Playoff Rematch #1 6pm MT Time

OKC have been legitimately good, think their defense is still best in the league and PG13 has really stepped up his offensive game so far in the season. Would be a huge win for the Jazz on a second game of a B2B if they get this but I think schedule/road fatigue will get them in this one.

I expect Westbrook to be hyped about playing against Rubio. All in vain though..

I would like a samurai stare tonight... so hopefully Ricky starts some fights or does some good stuff. Westbrook does that dumbass rock the baby thing... hopefully Jae shoves him or something.

In the previous back to back they were without energy, fused; It would be a surprise that today was different. I think we lose.

Kind of feels like a blowout coming, but I cant watch tonight so Jazz will probably win.

Plus jazz HAVE to win otherwise Korvers Jazz will be .500 since he arrived to save us from Zion.

Last year we played in OKC on the second night of a back to back and played really well through 3 quarters. Then in the 4th we just had not legs left at all and ended up losing. I wouldn't be surprised to see this game go the same way.

I’m currently pulling through the KFC drive-thru, the same drive-thru I went through as I was listening to the Jazz/Raptors game that started last year’s streak (sort of) when Ricky hit the game winning three.

Pretty much this. The schedule has been brutal and it matters. The cause for concern has been the bad losses and the ones where we just don't show up... overall this is kind of realistically where we should be. They seem to have remedied some stuff and games last night will happen. Spurs shot great in midrange... we were cold outside... all that equals a double digit loss.

We all seem to see that there is a missing part or two... we all want that fixed right now. It just won't happen as quickly as we would like. Doesn't mean they don't see it and that they aren't trying.

We got a bit ahead of ourselves in where we thought we'd be. DM hasn't taken the big steps we hoped... almost everyone else has been worse this year. A couple guys turn things around combined with the schedule easing up and we will be a solid playoff team. We wanted to be a borderline contender, but didn't add anything in the offseason and none of the big development guys have popped.
I think this may be my favorite take of the season thus far. We were way too optimistic, and now losses create overreaction. We're a decent team, playing in a very competitive conference. Need to celebrate development and hope for some successful off season moves. And we already beat Boston twice, icing on the cake!

I’m currently pulling through the KFC drive-thru, the same drive-thru I went through as I was listening to the Jazz/Raptors game that started last year’s streak (sort of) when Ricky hit the game winning three.

Do they sell churros... if so buy a damn bucket.

Also, I discovered this website goldbelly.com where you can order stuff from a bunch of famous restaurants, like Pat’s Cheesesteaks in Philly, or the Carnegie Deli. I may have to incorporate this into a rally tradition. Could get pricey, though.

Why Quin never changes the starting lineup in order to try something new?

For exemple he never put Burks in the starting lineup and if remember well he never played him more than 30 minutes.
Other players get always their heavy minutes no matter how they perform.

Jae Crowder says hello.

scheduled loss, diamond77 you have been watching the jazz at all? hes been changing favors crowder depending on the matchups.

Believe it or not, this is only the 4th back-to-back game we've played this season. We are 2-1 on previous b2bs. We are 1-1 on a road b2b; 0-1 at home b2b.

November 3: Loss at Denver, 103-88. (Lost the prior night at home vs. Memphis.)

November 17: Win at Boston, 98-86. (Lost the prior night in Philly.)

November 26: Loss vs. Indiana, 121-88. (Win the prior night in Sacramento.)

Considering our impressive win on the road in Boston, which we called a "scheduled loss," I guess it's anyone's game tonight. It's be pretty impressive to be 2-2 on b2bs, though.

If we win 2/3rds of the rest of our games, we will win 50 games. Must go 37-18 from here on out.

I think this may be my favorite take of the season thus far. We were way too optimistic, and now losses create overreaction. We're a decent team, playing in a very competitive conference. Need to celebrate development and hope for some successful off season moves. And we already beat Boston twice, icing on the cake!
Great post
@idestroyedthetoilet

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Starting Favors is stupid. Period. It only gives the other team an advantage. Favors is a 5 not a 4. Quin needs to learn this simple idea.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk