What's new

Game 3 Thread: 6:30 PM MT Time

thompson made like 1 shot. Jazz played really well defending them. ****ing Durant and curry... if durant is off thompson will be on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Thanks Quinn for giving so much playing time to Mack and Hood.
Get rid of them both !!!!!!
☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEWS ANCHOR NEEDS TO BE JABBED WITH A CATTLE PROD, BUT MR SATAN COOL IN MY BOOK. YOU INTIALLY THINK HES **** BUT GROWS ON YOU
I LOVE VAN GUNDY AND THE OTHER DUDE. JACKSON SUCKS

It really bugs me that the Warriors are throwing threes up at this point, when they clearly have the game won.

Seriously, I didn't think anything could get to cheer for a team with LeBron and Deron on it, but this warriors team will.

Check that, my TV is going 'click' after Monday.
SORRY BUT WE GONNA WIN MONDAY

Jackson and van Gundy are beyond horrible, I've heard better ramblings in the psychiatric hospital.

So annoying. About a platform for their views on rules and officiating. Instead of the freakin basketball game. Van Gundy is smart. Jackson not so much. But their topics are awful.

The Warriors gave us the opportunity to win this game but we didn't take advantage of it.

I can't believe that Snyder appreciates Mack so much.

I didn't get to see any of it due to work. Looks like a ton of our guys and Curry had offnights. And Durant went off.

Did Exum get hurt? Why didnt he play?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z: THE GANG GOES UP AGAINST PERFECT CELL. CAN GOKU RALLY GOHAN TO ATTAIN HIS TRUE POWER?! CAN SS2 GOHAN BE UNLEASHED?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGGGGONN BALL ZZZZ

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me