What's new

Game 5, 11/5/14: Cleveland Cavs at Utah Jazz, 7 pm

Kanter had 11pts in the first 8 minutes and was dominating.. but got gassed and came out. Burke has heard of Exum.

1. Best game by Kanter so far.
2. First time I've seen an aggressive move by Exum. I'm talking about the time he ran into the D, drawing 3 defenders, and then threw a beautiful pass to wide open Hood. Exum is way too conservative for how good he actually looks.

Kanter looked REALLY GOOD in the first quarter.
Hayward straight dominating
Burks 3-4 from field, all makes from far away (and 3 assists)
Favors playing great
Gobert looked good (2 nice blocks)
Exum was good
Hood with a couple threes.
Burke, meh
Booker, meh
Ingles, meh (did ok on LeBron a few times)

SpottedIdealisticGroundbeetle.gif

Gordon's "block" on Lebron and the finish.

Anyone left who would trade Hayward for Chandler Parsons?
I never would have before this year started.
Always been a believer in the core4. (Though kanter had me a little worried)

Remember how pissed some of you were when we didn't take Blatt as our coach?

Snyder > Blatt. It's just so plainly obvious from how plays and defensive schemes are running on the court.

lol

it's nov 5th!! wake up people.

Missed most of the first half, I turned on the game and I saw Exum and Hood playing with the starters. I really loved it. The last two 3s just missed. I am worried that the lead isn't bigger considering our shooting percentage. Glad Kanter is playing well.

Also, Exum > Burke. It's amazing how well Exum can find the open guy - he's a rookie and he isn't a classic PG but he's got to get the PG minutes. A starting-5 of Exum, Burks, Hayward, Kanter (tonight Kanter) & Favors is a solid starting-5 that will only improve. And the one guy we can replace (Kanter) is the one guy who isn't signed for a few years. A bright future indeed....