What's new

Game 5, 11/5/14: Cleveland Cavs at Utah Jazz, 7 pm

Agreed. More teams will do this to us and we'll do it to them. Just matters how you finish.

it cant happen in high level competition, especially in playoffs. how many times have u witnessed spurs let a big come back to opposite team ? you shouldnt let a game you are playing way better and leading couple points in last min, to last sec buzzer. you may not get lucky the next time you let that happen

Exactly. Been saying this since summer league. Kobe and Jordan have/had similar body language and I think he just emulates them. I mean I use to rub the side of my face before each free throw and study hornaceks shot and movement because I wanted to be like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLX1Kf_buqQ

Nermin, this song is for you , it is a romantic turkish song

Not saying it was a great call, but Fvaors got faked out of his shoes, he was turned sideways. He wasn't stationary for long enough when LBJ went up for the three. Many players jump forward a few feet when putting up a three and you have to allow them to land. Had Favors put up his arms and not jumped on the pump fake and then LBJ jumps into him: no call. It was a savvy move by LBJ.
Except for the shuffling of his feet to position to jump forward to make contact. Favors was on the ground and Vertical when Lebron jumped into him. Favors jumped and landed legally without making contact. That is not a defensive foul.

We have to be fair to the 76ers - even though their management has been horrible with their pursuit of tanking, I've been watching their games and the players themselves are playing really hard and giving problems down the stretch to some good teams. Some of those players will be something someday. I really like KJ McDaniels... one of the best performing rookies so far.
I really wanted the Jazz to get him with their second first round pick.

Has amazing 3 and D potential.

Have not read through most of this thread, just gotta say that Kanter had a nice game, especially closing out on Love at the 3 pt line, at least after the start. And Trey is shooting less. Needs to shoot better, but its a start. Better 2 for 5 than 3 for 13.

Not saying it was a great call, but Fvaors got faked out of his shoes, he was turned sideways. He wasn't stationary for long enough when LBJ went up for the three. Many players jump forward a few feet when putting up a three and you have to allow them to land. Had Favors put up his arms and not jumped on the pump fake and then LBJ jumps into him: no call. It was a savvy move by LBJ.
You only have to allow them to land if they jump before you get there. Lebron Jumped after Favors landed and occupied that spot.

You only have to allow them to land if they jump before you get there. Lebron Jumped after Favors landed and occupied that spot.
Great post. Well put