What's new

Game 5, 11/5/14: Cleveland Cavs at Utah Jazz, 7 pm

HighlandHomie

Cavs laid an egg last night at Portland, and LeBron looked like he didn't give a crap. The Cavs will probably be out to prove a point tonight, and the odds will be heavily against us. Let's make the Cavs wish they stayed at home, and bettors wish they didn't put the mortgage on those pieces of **** from that ****hole Cleveland! We've got KILLERS! Let's bounce back tonight Trey! Go Jazz!

Quick break, to stop and think about something...

Back to the Jazz.. We got so much ****ing swag it's ridiculous

Reactions: ema
hi-res-953eb05d14f542725cff9ed3057485ed_crop_north.jpg

Good job, Highland.

So Cleveland is 1-2 and Levron only scored 11 last night. If the Jazz beat them tonight does Blatt get fired?

Yepp Kevin Love is normally crapping down our throat. Kanter guarding him might be ugly...

but the good news is Kevin Love also plays 0 defense.

We gonna get beat, bad

Loves outside shooting and outlet passes will destroy us and make it an unwindable game if we don't make some serious changes to our game plan. Kanter needs to camp out on him because Kanter is too slow to recover back on the P&R.
We really need Trey to break out of his season long slump for this one.

GO JAZZ!!! I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna watch Favors and Burks bounce back, Hayward continue his stellar play.

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebron seems a little out of shape right now. If you watched his play against the Blazers he looked like he had no legs, spending long periods of time in one spot on the offensive end. I'm wondering if losing weight while doing that silly diet in the off season has had some impact on his performance so far this season.

Lebron seems a little out of shape right now. If you watched his play against the Blazers he looked like he had no legs, spending long periods of time in one spot on the offensive end. I'm wondering if losing weight while doing that silly diet in the off season has had some impact on his performance so far this season.

Great: This means Lebron and the Cavs are pi@$ed. Probably Cavs by twenty.

Don't star-gaze... the Cavs are vulnerable. Their defense is baddd... We just can't let them get into too good a flow offensively (ahem, Kanter).