What's new

Game 5, 11/5/14: Cleveland Cavs at Utah Jazz, 7 pm

I wish they had won last night. Lebron is coming for blood.

I think the opposite. LeBron is trying to teach Irving and Waiters a lesson here that hero ball doesn't win games. It takes more than 1 game to make them learn the lesson. I watched the whole Cavs vs POR last night and there were too many 1-on-1 plays. Irving vs 4 guys type play. LeBron just stood around and watch them bleed.

This from Windhorst:

"It could go on for a couple months until we're all on the same page," James said and then compared what he has going through now to when he undertook the rebuilding of a 1972 Chevy Caprice Classic from the wheels up. It took numerous trips to the paint shop before it was James' desired shade of baby blue.

It's not just a "shots for James" vs. a "shots for Irving, Waiters or Kevin Love" issue. Though it should be pointed out that Irving was 3-of-17 Tuesday and then bolted the locker room before offering comment about it in another not-exactly-desirable show of leadership.

The young Cavs have no interest in passing the ball to veterans such as Mike Miller, who has one 3-point attempt in three games, or Shawn Marion, who seems to only get passes from James. And now the team has its first injury as backup guard Matthew Dellavedova tweaked his knee Tuesday and could be out a little while, though the team did not announce his injury.

LeBron won't play at 100% if those guys are not sharing the ball. He's making them "learn" right now.

Ready to kick some more of Bron's *** and I expect an electric atmosphere at the arena. It's gonna be a good show tonight :D

Cavs look lost. Huge opportunity for the Jazz. Try hard, bring some nasty, get the W, boost team's confidence and show everyone this young team can play.

I want this to be the game where the national media sees that there's something really good brewing in Jazzland, a day where Exum shines because 'Clownvoyant' Bill and Jalen will be watching the game, making Bill pathetically walk back to a corner and cry about a certain coin toss I remember going our way. *evil laugh

I want this to be the game where the national media sees that there's something really good brewing in Jazzland, a day where Exum shines because 'Clownvoyant' Bill and Jalen will be watching the game, making Bill pathetically walk back to a corner and cry about a certain coin toss I remember going our way. *evil laugh

Good stuff, LOL...

Muahahahahahaahahahahaha!!

Love sucks.

I believe you meant to say:
Love bites, love bleeds
It's bringin' me to my knees
Love lives, love dies
It's no surprise
Love begs, love pleads
It's what I need

Can you imagine the hysteria when Jazz win?

We're gonna get beat. Badly.

We gonna get beat, bad

I thought we would switch it up a bit since it didn't work last game (clippers)

I said we would get beat badly on page one, then I thought you would come along and bet me that we would win.

Reverse double triple jinx!!

Looking for a big game out of Trey. Irving is a horrible defender and they have no shot blocker.