What's new

Game 5, 11/5/14: Cleveland Cavs at Utah Jazz, 7 pm

Best game I've seen in years. First game I've gotten audibly excited about in a while too. No complaints from me tonight. Not a one.

This game should do a lot for his confidence. Had a huge defensive play on Lebron then drained a game winner against the most hyped team in the NBA.
I actually thought the defensive play was more impressive than the game winning shot.

I got chills all over when he hit that shot doe.

We are just in the mere infancy of the Quinn Snyder era and so far Hayward is looking every bit the player Jazz fans have clamored for and the Utah Jazz paid for. It's still a work in progress and it isn't always pretty but if you can't see what is starting to grow right in front of us, go get your eyes checked.

The confidence Snyder has already instilled in Hayward and the rest of this young team is scary.

What I like is the team chemistry. When Hayward hit that shot it looked like an NCAA team reaction.

Teams win championships.

I am hopeful we can battle for #8.

Anyone else notice on a late game inbound , Hayward pushed the hell of of Lebron trying to get the ball.

Plus Haywards defense on Lebron late was awesome....

What a win for the squad!!! I loved the way they celebrated. Obviously, it's just one win in the standings but I think they'll be focused next game. We're here to ****ing eat!!!!!!!! GO JAZZ

How awesome is Ingles btw? What a great sign he's looking like. Just a smart player, makes great passes and knows his limitations.

Waiting for someone to post that our defense was horrible: giving up 100 points to a team with a losing record.

C'mon, you know who you are.

Seeing the players and the crowd after that shot was just such a release of frustration and a new love for the Jazz and this team. I feel like a proud papa.

We're the third-youngest team in the NBA (23.9 average - Bucks are 23.7 & 76ers are 23.4). We're going to improve each and every game as the season goes on. YEAH!!!

When they showed the behind angle of Hayward's game-winner and immediate celebration, some little **** in a Hayward jersey ruins the potentially iconic shot for his career that will include multiple All-Star games and several Jazz NBA titles!!!! **** my face!!! GO JAZZ

330ef6p.jpg