What's new

Game nr. 11 Utah Jazz vs Philadelphia 76ers, November 7th, 7pm MT.

Ah! There it is... A jealous Kanter fan. Your true colors. Kanter is horrible on defense. And why he got 0 playing time. I knew there was a reason for your hatred for the guy. And you call yourself a Jazz fan.
I hate Kanter, but he is better than Favors. That's because he rebounds and scores. He does some things really well. Favors is just a solid all around guy.

I've been around a long, long time kid.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

... D... does Cappy think that Stephen Curry is the only point guard in the NBA that can space the floor?

lol

Name somebody then, Einstein.

I've had this same argument 100 times with people telling me Favors should be traded so we can start Lyles.

Seriously, LMFAO that Rubio is the reason nobody on this team can hit an open shot. Spacing is an issue, but a better shooting PG ain't fixing this mess.

Hey guise, we never shoulda traded Trey Lyles, cuz ya know, spacing. Derp

Sure, but the last part is stupid to say. He doesnt suck. He just isnt a good fit for what Quin wants to do. No reason to insult Favors.
His fit sucks. I have been saying this since the 2015/16 season. He sucks in this role. He just does.

He got outrebounded by Mitchell tonight. He has averaged what maybe 8 and 5 the last 5 games? C'mon man

I hate Kanter, but he is better than Favors. That's because he rebounds and scores. He does some things really well. Favors is just a solid all around guy.

I've been around a long, long time kid.

I’m done arguing with you. But saying any player on this team sucks like it’s their fault for them playing bad makes you a horrible fan! And you aren’t the only one. Favors isn’t Michael Jordan. I never said he was. But to hate on a guy when he plays good D and makes the most out of his 6 shots a game average just shows you are a terrible jazz fan.

Time for the board to go into full panic mode, just like last year when we had a rough start.

We will get going, we will be okay.

Great news is we barely lost this have on an abysmal shooting night.

We will shoot better.

Name somebody then, Einstein.

I've had this same argument 100 times with people telling me Favors should be traded so we can start Lyles.

Seriously, LMFAO that Rubio is the reason nobody on this team can hit an open shot. Spacing is an issue, but a better shooting PG ain't fixing this mess.

What are you even talking about? Did you even read my posts?

I never said that Rubio should be traded, nor did I say that he's the reason this team can't hit an open shot. Yamers was saying Rubio isn't talented. I'm saying, all else held equal, he is very talented, and a roster starved for shooting is going to mask a lot of Rubio's strengths given that he isn't a shooter himself.

I don't even see how this is controversial.

What am I watching?

Q3H7F4ODIVG53E5D3HKIZC247A.jpg